Honored Contributor

What cute shoes, but out of my price range.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie @Okay I am thinking too,What cute shoes are you talking about?

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Imaoldhippie @Okay I am thinking too,What cute shoes are you talking about?

Think! is the brand 🙂

Honored Contributor

@dex ..................lol, Think is the brand name and they were debuted last night.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie @lol...here I was thinking that girl needs a cup of coffee but I guess I needed it more.

Honored Contributor

@dex ......lol Amen!

Honored Contributor

I requested a catalog from this company.

Zappo’s carries this brand and have excellent reviews. 

Valued Contributor

But, why are they so much money?  Do they come with someone that will put them on my feet? 

Trusted Contributor

@DrakesMomma wrote:

But, why are they so much money?  Do they come with someone that will put them on my feet? 

If you saw the presentation and explanation you would probably understand why the high price.  Some people think shoes are shoes, but like everything else where there is quality there will be a higher price.  I was considering purchasing a pair because I particularly like the foot coverage in certain areas of the foot.  I like sandals but not parts of my feet.  It's very hard to find a quality sandal that will cover those parts.  Plus, I like the the materials and construction.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a pair from my local comfort shoe store and they’re excellent shoes.  Probably the most comfortable shoe I’ve ever worn.  They are pricey but as I’ve gotten older good shoes have become essential for my feet.  For one thing, I prefer a leather insole which is hard to find.