Valued Contributor

Do you ever pay full price for a pair of shoes, or ALWAYS wait for them to go on sale--and if they don't go on sale, move on to another pair? 

Honored Contributor

I wait for them to go on sale.  If they are sold out in my size, then I move on.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I always try to get the best price that I can, but if I really want the shoes I will bite the bullet. I usually stick with Born shoes, because they always fit, and I like their styles. At the end of the season I always shop their sales for more colors of the shoes that I like.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

If I really like them I'll buy them.  I wear a wide width so I just buy what I like.  I'm not one to wait or waste time looking for a better price. 

Respected Contributor

I’ve only worn SAS for the last 20 years. Other shoes 👠 don’t work. They rarely go on sale, there once was a $15 coupon. They are expensive but last and last, very well made.

Valued Contributor

I wear a size 11m. Stores or on line shopping don't carry large quantities of my size so if I like them I get them. I don't usually have the option to wait for a sale.

Respected Contributor

My "hobby" is to shop around and find the best price on anything. I can't remember the last time I paid regular price for shoes.