Honored Contributor

I received an email that all shoes are 20% off.  It ends today.  They have the shoes that QVC had on last night with Jill for 20% off & free shipping.  I've already ordered two pairs.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky Thanks for letting us know about the brand website sale.  I do think that many people are customers of some of the more expensive brands of shoes QVC has brought on board already know that they may be able to find the styles elsewhere for less.  

I definitely shop around when I have my eyes on a style from one of these upward of $100 per pair brands. I love Fly London and have yet to pay full price for a pair. I recently bought a pair of Pikolino boots for less than $100!   I should add that I buy quite a few of my upscale brand footwear at a local neighborhood shoe store which has great sales and is willing to match online prices (if your size and color is available to order).  It's a win win for them because the store is always busy with customers making purchases -- even on a weekday, and their policy creates a steady clientele of repeat customers. 

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@Pecky Thanks for letting us know about the brand website sale.  I do think that many people are customers of some of the more expensive brands of shoes QVC has brought on board already know that they may be able to find the styles elsewhere for less.  

I definitely shop around when I have my eyes on a style from one of these upward of $100 per pair brands. I love Fly London and have yet to pay full price for a pair. I recently bought a pair of Pikolino boots for less than $100!   I should add that I buy quite a few of my upscale brand footwear at a local neighborhood shoe store which has great sales and is willing to match online prices (if your size and color is available to order).  It's a win win for them because the store is always busy with customers making purchases -- even on a weekday, and their policy creates a steady clientele of repeat customers. 

@TrixWhen ever I see a shoe I like here I always looks elsewhere to see if I can get it cheaper which in most cases I do.  Even the sale shoes on Miz Mooz are an additional 20% off. Gotta love a good sale which is hard to find here.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky You got that right about jumping on the good sales, especially for these upscale shoe brands. I prefer these brands because I like the styles and the exceptional quailty,   but at this point in my life spending $200 for one pair of shoes isn't something I care to do. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Miz Mooz Lovers

[ Edited ]

@PeckyI am a Miz Mooz lover too, where do you buy them on sale? More information please!

Honored Contributor

@mjabby wrote:

@PeckyI am a Miz Mooz lover too, where do you buy them on sale? More information please!

I sometimes get them from Zappos but mostly directly from Miz Mooz.  Get on their email and they will let you know when the sales are.  They are currently having 20% everything even their shoes on sale.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have an addiction to Miz Mooz boots, so not cheap.  However, I have never paid full price for ANY of them. Check out Zulilly, Amazon, 6pm, etc. Much better prices than QVC and even Miz Mooz’s website sales.

Esteemed Contributor

@mjabby, in addition to the websites and  stores mentioned by @AmericanBulldogMom, and the brand website as suggested by @Pecky, check out Nordstrom Rack.  I frequently spot selections from Miz Mooz at great prices there.  The bottom line is please don't pay full price before doing some search shopping Smiley Very Happy