Valued Contributor

Just bought my first pair of Keen from Zappos. So comfy. Do run big so I went from an 8 to 7.5. If I knew how to post a pic I would. Love em. And they were on sale!

Honored Contributor

@mare54  Good choice, comfy, practical, on sale, and most important, cruelty free.  A winner!

Honored Contributor

There are instructions for posting photos in the thread called "Welcome Get Started" in the menu in the left sided column on this page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@mare54 They'll last for what seems forever as Keen's do not wear out.  You'll get tired of the shoes first.  I've have a pair of Keen suede sheepskin lined winter boots which after 8 seasons do not look worse for wear.  This durability is enhanced by the fact that these are the boots I wear in snow, slush, and ice, so they not only have endured those things, but they have withstood salt which is what ruins most winter boots. 

You were right to size down, as the sandals and regular shoes are rather wide and feel much roomier than other brands.  I stuck with my regular size for the boots because I factored in wearing winter weight socks. 

Honored Contributor

I love Keen sandals and own 3 pair. True - they never wear out. And you don't have to worry about them getting wet either.They are a little pricey but well worth the money. They aren't really pretty but are so ugly they are cute & funky. I normally wear a wide shoe but Keens don't come in wide and I'm fine with their medium.