Valued Contributor

Stevieb: WHITE Gili Chealsea Hobo AND IVY Buckley Bag are back in stock w/easy pay! What are you going to do???

Honored Contributor
On 8/27/2014 tough_kitty said:

PS. Today could have been my 9th wedding anniversary....How odd...I barely think about my ex anymore...Happily divorced since 2009....

Oh boy, TK. I hope you got the better end of the deal...and it sounds like it's very good that you moved on...

As I see it, 9 is your lucky number today...it could have been 9th anniversary...the parting happened in 2009...and today is the 27th (2+7=9). Then you have those three 9s...multiply them...3x9=27...and then adding that 27: 2+7=9. As I told you before, I wasn't great in accounting, but I was not bad in math, making it to the third semester of Calculus before deciding not to make math my major (my father was a mathematics professor so I had those number genes). Have fun with your lucky number 9. Thinking of you today! Smile

Valued Contributor
On 8/27/2014 EdithEllenLily said:

PS. Today could have been my 9th wedding anniversary....How odd...I barely think about my ex anymore...Happily divorced since 2009....

Oh boy, TK. I hope you got the better end of the deal...and it sounds like it's very good that you moved on...

As I see it, 9 is your lucky number today...it could have been 9th anniversary...the parting happened in 2009...and today is the 27th (2+7=9). Then you have those three 9s...multiply them...3x9=27...and then adding that 27: 2+7=9. As I told you before, I wasn't great in accounting, but I was not bad in math, making it to the third semester of Calculus before deciding not to make math my major (my father was a mathematics professor so I had those number genes). Have fun with your lucky number 9. Thinking of you today! Smile

Aww...EEL, you are so sweet {#emotions_dlg.wub} And wow, great analysis! I am into astrology and numerology a little, but didn't even think of this one! I like it!!! I actually figured 7 (or 27) was my UN-lucky number (married on 27th, 2007 was the worst year of my life, and I was 27 at the time...) These add up to a 9 as well....but I blame it on the 7! {#emotions_dlg.sneaky} Let's believe 9 is my lucky number then! Smile ...my ex was bipolar on top of 100 other issues...so I don't miss him, but it was a valuable experience... Ha, funny, that reminds me - more to the topic of this forum - when he dropped me off at the mall, I got this leather purse for like $22 (on sale) and when he saw it, he asked me why I didn't ask HIM for permission to buy it first....Maybe that was my drama experience which led me to my purse addiction now?? LOL {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Just kidding...

Honored Contributor

Stevieb: WHITE Gili Chealsea Hobo AND IVY Buckley Bag are back in stock w/easy pay! What are you going to do??? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Absolutely nothing... SOME of us have self-restraint!

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Actually, I don't want the Gili so much, but the Buckley is going to tempt me... On the other hand, you'll see (on the other thread) where I am weakening where that grey bag I posted is concerned... Hup-two-three-four...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Let's hear it for 9!

Wow EEL, I'm impressed with your math skills! I, on the other hand, struggled with every math class I ever took. In fact, when I start to remember what it was like to be sweet sixteen, I just remember geometry... and algebra...

I did sort of 'get' statistics, though... Go figure!

Honored Contributor
On 8/27/2014 stevieb said:

Let's hear it for 9!

Wow EEL, I'm impressed with your math skills! I, on the other hand, struggled with every math class I ever took. In fact, when I start to remember what it was like to be sweet sixteen, I just remember geometry... and algebra...

The sweet sixteen reference cracked me up...good for you for getting statistics! I remember doing my Chi Square, T-Test calculations by hand while tallying up my statistics from my master's thesis questionnaire. I got it, too, but was rather glad when my MSA degree was complete. But like I'm using it now to tally up my returns against my charges on my bill...right...LOL...

Honored Contributor

Let's hear it for 9!

The sweet sixteen reference cracked me up...good for you for getting statistics! I remember doing my Chi Square, T-Test calculations by hand while tallying up my statistics from my master's thesis questionnaire. I got it, too, but was rather glad when my MSA degree was complete. But like I'm using it now to tally up my returns against my charges on my bill...right...LOL...

I hear that! I double majored as an undergrad and went on to get two advanced degrees and haven't used either of them in years! At least not directly...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Valued Contributor

I knew there was a reason, I liked you both, Ladies Smile

I have 3 master's degrees. One of them is an MS/Accy. Of course, working for the state doesn't give me a chance to use all of my skills and it seems like it was a waste of my time, but hey, I have 30+ more years to go before my retirement, so some of those degrees may come in handy...

And to address the topic of government politics - Yep, same thing here...Doesn't matter what you know, it matters who you know..and who knows (and likes) you!

Honored Contributor

Let's hear it for 9!

I hear that! I double majored as an undergrad and went on to get two advanced degrees and haven't used either of them in years! At least not directly...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I am impressed, stevieb...but not surprised, wise lady...{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
On 8/28/2014 tough_kitty said:

I knew there was a reason, I liked you both, Ladies Smile

I have 3 master's degrees. One of them is an MS/Accy. Of course, working for the state doesn't give me a chance to use all of my skills and it seems like it was a waste of my time, but hey, I have 30+ more years to go before my retirement, so some of those degrees may come in handy...

And to address the topic of government politics - Yep, same thing here...Doesn't matter what you know, it matters who you know..and who knows (and likes) you!

Three! Wow, TK! Very good for you! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}