Honored Contributor

Hey TK, my reservation is only with whether or not the ring has enough presence to warrant keeping it... I read the reviews and, well, while I guess everyone has the right to their opinion, I do NOT think the gold looks like plastic, and I knew before ordering the ring was silicone filled and it doesn't bother me a bit... Those looking for solid gold can expect to pay a great deal more. I'm not of the ilk that thinks EVERY piece of jewelry I own MUST be investment quality. I buy most of my jewelry to wear and enjoy and NOT with an eye toward what I can later sell it for!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
I agree with you. I buy gold because of the color and because of its gold even though it might not be "pure gold". I buy my jewelry to keep, not to resell.
Honored Contributor
On 8/23/2014 tough_kitty said: I agree with you. I buy gold because of the color and because of its gold even though it might not be "pure gold". I buy my jewelry to keep, not to resell.

Really! Some of the folks over in jewelry are just so single minded, as is their right, but it's like a mantra over there. Heck, I don't care if some of my jewelry is filled with silicone, especially when I'm not paying thousands of dollars for it! If it makes the piece sturdy and more wearable, then what's the problem!? If I want investment quality then I know to seek it elsewhere and expect to pay investment prices...

Valued Contributor
Precisely why I prefer to discuss my jewelry choices here with you Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

And speaking of jewelry choices... I've decided to keep my little ring. It's very pretty and, well, the EP makes it manageable!

Valued Contributor
That's great. Glad to hear you liked it enough to keep it. And wow, qvc is having issues again.... good - no more shopping for me...and bad - won't be able to access the forum!
Valued Contributor

So, I keep switching bags but I am going back to my blush Roma 2 because it's so functional! I can fit everything in there, including my folder with the first 3 chapters of my textbook (loose-leaf) and an extra pair of shoes (in case I am tired of wearing heels)....I could easily carry the blush Roma 2 in summer/fall and the black one in the winter/spring....Who needs more than 2 bags??? {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Valued Contributor

PS. Today could have been my 9th wedding anniversary....How odd...I barely think about my ex anymore...Happily divorced since 2009....

Frequent Contributor
Tough kitty-I know what u mean,divorced since 2005(since remarried)but I don't think about my ex anymore either!life goes on!!!We only have one go around!!!
Valued Contributor
On 8/27/2014 jazalboy said: Tough kitty-I know what u mean,divorced since 2005(since remarried)but I don't think about my ex anymore either!life goes on!!!We only have one go around!!!

Yep....what's funny - he thought of me recently and messaged me on Facebook with an apology! I wonder if he is finally growing up.... LOL (36 yo now)