Occasional Visitor

Hi, 

On the Sunday Show yu  had on a black pair of sandals it wrapped around your ankles.Could you tell me if these are sold on QVC and who makes them.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Who were you watching?  What show was it?  What time was it?

Honored Contributor

@Rosebud10 

Check out this thread.  It may have the information you're looking for.  Welcome to the boards!

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/RACHEL-Those-Black-Wedge-Shoes/m-p/5501586#M139714

Honored Contributor

@Rosebud10  You can always call Customer Service and ask them.

They can pretty much answer any question you might have about what people are wearing.

They can tell you if the clothes belong to the host or models or not.  If it belongs to QVC they'll tell you even the item number.  

I've done it for myself and other's here.  I've been watching golf so didn't see what you are talking about.  

Call CS and ask them if they're not the same one's someone posted here.

Occasional Contributor

I've been looking for what I call a Mystery Sandal. I've seen in worn on air by 3-4 different models. Can't find it in Models or Hosts Closet. Tried searching QVC online with several filters. Customer Service has no idea. 

It's a white slip-on with approx a 2-2/1/2" white block heel. Two straps over the top of the foot -- at instep (a clear strap) and just before the base of the toes (white strap). 

A petite blonde model was weraing to today (12noon, 7/19) TSV segment with Kim Gravel's zip ankle jeans. Yesterday, the shoe was worn by another model. Last week, another model was wearing these shoes. Odds that these shoes are from 3 models' personal shoes are slim. C/S said it might be a discontinued shoe. Doubtful, as that would mislead customers. 

Anyone know of this shoe?  

Honored Contributor

@LRHJAX 

Try contacting QVC via their website email form - see the link below.

That way, you can provide them with the same details as your post on this thread.

HTH and good luck   

https://www.qvc.com/CustomerServiceEmailView?storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&langId=-1

Honored Contributor

I have a pr of picolinos that are made like this. I thing Q sells this brand

Frequent Contributor
I saw those, too. I searched and searched.i think they are Marc Fisher. I think I used Marc Fisher block heeled sandal.
Honored Contributor

@LRHJAX wrote:

I've been looking for what I call a Mystery Sandal. I've seen in worn on air by 3-4 different models. Can't find it in Models or Hosts Closet. Tried searching QVC online with several filters. Customer Service has no idea. 

It's a white slip-on with approx a 2-2/1/2" white block heel. Two straps over the top of the foot -- at instep (a clear strap) and just before the base of the toes (white strap). 

A petite blonde model was weraing to today (12noon, 7/19) TSV segment with Kim Gravel's zip ankle jeans. Yesterday, the shoe was worn by another model. Last week, another model was wearing these shoes. Odds that these shoes are from 3 models' personal shoes are slim. C/S said it might be a discontinued shoe. Doubtful, as that would mislead customers. 

Anyone know of this shoe?  

@LRHJAX 

Image result for Vince Camuto Heeled Sandals - Caveera

Vince Camuto Caveera, limited quantities but available from other retailers

https://www.qvc.com/Vince-Camuto-Heeled-Sandals---Caveera.product.A353484.html?sc=NAVLIST