Respected Contributor

That woman is entertaining to me - she always just seems to have a good time. Her wearing that skeleton tshirt was sooo her tonight also.

She knows her product well and she actually has a friendly personality without that sickening sweet nonsense or nose up in the air kind of thing. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Who is Sally Combs? 

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

Who is Sally Combs? 

@libbyannE . The vendor for Earth Shoes.  She's been around for a long time and used to be the vendor for Birkenstocks.

@CAMOGIRL I like Sally too and I also find her entertaining.  She looks like she really enjoys her work.

Super Contributor

I really like Sally too. She's entertaining in such a genuine way. And I have lots of Earth shoes and love every one I have. They are comfortable and stylish.

Frequent Contributor

Sally Combs wore the shirt for her son.  I guess she felt like she should explain why she had on a skeleton shirt.   lol    She seems to be such an up and happy person.

Honored Contributor

@CAMOGIRL  I agree....she is so authentic.  Excellent representative....Birkenstock lost out and Earth gained.  She is fun and relatable;  generally I don't pay much attention to the vendors/hosts.

Honored Contributor

She is in a California PSA promoting healthy families that airs often here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

I think Sally is fantastic too.  I do remember her (with blonder hair) representing a different shoe line before Earth Brand.  Does anyone remember which one that was?

Regular Contributor

Oh, I'm answering my own question.  I just looked it up.  Sally represented Birkenstock before Earth Brands.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sally Combs

[ Edited ]

She sold me these last night!

ETA:  Hmmmm they aren't letting me post the photo.  The boots are A286510