New Contributor

Spenco is such a great & comfortable shoe. My question is, does it straighten you leg up like Vionics do? I own several Spenco flip flops & my feet never burn after wearing them a long period of time. I am not sure about them straightening out the leg. As they don't promote straightening out your leg the way Vionics do. Does anyone the differences between the two  besides the costs. Vionics are so much more.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one pair of Spenco and was 100% disappointed. They were stiff, hard, uncomfortable and very little arch support. I returned them and now just pass them buy. 

It gets very expensive returning shoes to the Q @ $5.50 Shipping and Handling and $7.00 to return.

I just got a pair of Skechers that I have to return. Same as above: hard, stiff, very uncomfortable. They talked about the memory foam. Don't believe it. They are washable, but who wants to wear them. There goes $12.50 down the drain to return. I've got to stop this!

Occasional Visitor
I love Spenco. I have a slide on now. I find them to be true to size for me which is a 9 medium. I wear vionics, Spenco, and Skechers exclusively. I am all about comfort. Everyone’s foot is different and have different needs. I highly suggest everyone try out the Spenco brand especially the canvas TSV today 4/22. They can always be returned if they do not work for you. I bought 4 pair of the TSV so clearly I am a fan but I can only speak to my own 60 year old feet. They provide needed support and a cute style.
Valued Contributor

I bought their flip-flops and they are very uncomfortable. They are so hard and the arch is hard and high and I get a cramp in my foot wearing them. I would not buy any of their shoes again.