Super Contributor

Re: Reviews in for Clarks TSV....not good.

I ordered the red medium, my first pair of Clarks shoes and my last. I wear a medium and do not have a fat food. they felt tight to me and no arch support at all. 

A few days before my ordered for a nother brand of shoe came once I tried them on I just kept on walking so comfortable. I was hoping the Clarks would be the same because of the design of the shoe. I sent the Clarks back yesterday the day they came. Your right we should not have to pay shipping for a return of a mis sized shoe.  They must have known the sizing was off. 

Honored Contributor

@Catch71wrote:

Such mixed reviews!  I ordered my regular size and they fit perfect - in fact I really like them!  You cannot go by reviews; I think people who are not happy review way more than people who are happy.  I try to review when happy to balance out the negative reviews on some items.  Not to say I never post a negative review - I do!  

Everyone's feet are so different and what fits some may feel off to others.  I think ordering shoes online is a risk at best.  Be prepared to send some back or don't order online.  

@Catch71  My Clark’s TSV red shoes were on my porch this morning. Perfect fit, love the color and seem to be a very comfortable, soft leather shoe. If they stretch out, like some soft leathers do, I place a full gel sole inside. No problem.

I lost weight about 3 yrs. ago (I guess in my feet, too) & had some expensive shoes that I was not willing to part with....gel soles did the trick.

Long story short, review is good....keeping my Clark’s.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chicletwrote:

My review

" These shoes are so big and a little oddly shaped. They are about a size too big. I cannot believe that the hosts did not tell people to size down. The returns for this shoe will be unbelievable. I will never buy a Clarks shoe from QVC again. Most of the reviews are in agreement. I would not exchange for a smaller size because I have no idea how they would fit. QVC should send out free labels to return these. There is no way the vendor Amy and the hosts did not know about the sizing fiasco. "

Same thing happened a few weeks back with the TSV Earth Aloha sandal; terrible reviews about fit.  I no longer order shoes from Q unless I already know how a specific brand and style fit my foot.  Shoe fit is a very personal issue and not the best item to order from TV shopping.

Honored Contributor

@CJCwrote:

@chicletwrote:

My review

" These shoes are so big and a little oddly shaped. They are about a size too big. I cannot believe that the hosts did not tell people to size down. The returns for this shoe will be unbelievable. I will never buy a Clarks shoe from QVC again. Most of the reviews are in agreement. I would not exchange for a smaller size because I have no idea how they would fit. QVC should send out free labels to return these. There is no way the vendor Amy and the hosts did not know about the sizing fiasco. "

Same thing happened a few weeks back with the TSV Earth Aloha sandal; terrible reviews about fit.  I no longer order shoes from Q unless I already know how a specific brand and style fit my foot.  Shoe fit is a very personal issue and not the best item to order from TV shopping.

@CJC  ITA. I just lucked out this time, but this was it for shoes...sent too many back.

Occasional Contributor

I bought two pairs and they are so big like boats . I am so frustrated What happened to QVC.  Returning more and more. ugh

Super Contributor

I can't pull the shoe up today - has it been pulled?

Respected Contributor

@torilwrote:

I can't pull the shoe up today - has it been pulled?

Ruh-roh . . . Smiley Frustrated (I haven't even received mine yet!)

Frequent Contributor

My Clark TSV is also going back. The sizing is off and there is NO arch support....I wear only Clark shoes....QVC dropped the ball on this one...Quality just was not there...Shame on Clarks ......:-(

Valued Contributor

I ordered two - navy and red.  I really love the red one even tho it is loose around the heel. I have decided to return the navy and buy a tongue insert to push my heel back.

Respected Contributor

Well, I am returning mine, but I really wanted to keep them! I liked the style, and the blue was a rich, deep color that would have coordinated with a lot of my navy items (I'm particular about how my "navies" look together). And, if they had fit both of my feet like they fit my right foot, I would have kept them. But, alas, my left foot is a bit smaller, and even with my memory foam insoles inserted, the left one was just too loose. The main problem I had was similar to a poster on another thread -- there was too much space between the vamp of the shoe and the top of my foot. Had my instep been higher, they would have been better. The heel fit well (no slipping). So, sadly, they'll go back, but they were worth a try to me, since I really like the shoe itself.