Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews in for Clarks TSV....not good.

You could see the shoes gap when the models walked in them.  I figured they ran wide.  I think more and more, QVC is palming off defective merchandise as TSVs.  My trust in this company has decreased to "O".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I received the navy shoes today and they are a good fit for me.  I am a narrow width but these shoes work for me.  I did read the initial reviews, which were not good, but I decided to try the shoes.  Glad I did.

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered Clark’s from QVC for quite a few years & they were always OK but, lately something has changed in addition to the price increases ... I just returned 2 pairs of Clark’s last week .... the fit was terrible on both pairs ..... could it be that the shoes are now being made in China or have they always been made there?..... I definitely will not order another pair of Clark’s again!

Respected Contributor

@151949wrote:

I don't think people should buy shoes without trying them on.

Try being a size 12 WW to 13---you pretty much have to buy online or through a catalog and hope they fit because the majority of stores won't sell womens' extended sizes, they say there is not a demand. So I end up buying mens' in stores. I don't have the option of trying shoes on first, at least if it's a womens' shoe. 

Respected Contributor

@Cumbercookie13wrote:

@151949wrote:

I don't think people should buy shoes without trying them on.

Try being a size 12 WW to 13---you pretty much have to buy online or through a catalog and hope they fit because the majority of stores won't sell womens' extended sizes, they say there is not a demand. So I end up buying mens' in stores. I don't have the option of trying shoes on first, at least if it's a womens' shoe. 

And I am a 6 1/2 Wide and it is the same for me!  Most B&M do not carry any wide and if they do, they do not start the wide until size 7

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I just got my metallic clarks TSV and boy did they screw up with the sizing.  They feel at least a size bigger than what they are.  I took out their insole and put in an insole (not real thick or molded just a plain foam insole) and then put in the clarks insole.  It made all the difference as far as fit.  However I probably will return because I should not have to do that.  I usually pack the shoes up neatly and send back so they can resell but these I might wear a few weeks and then return so that I get my money's worth for the return charge.  If they had put these through some kind of quality control they would have found this was not acceptable. Maybe they did not care.  They are cute shoes and the color was okay but not really shaped right at the toe area.  Hard to explain. 

Respected Contributor

My review

" These shoes are so big and a little oddly shaped. They are about a size too big. I cannot believe that the hosts did not tell people to size down. The returns for this shoe will be unbelievable. I will never buy a Clarks shoe from QVC again. Most of the reviews are in agreement. I would not exchange for a smaller size because I have no idea how they would fit. QVC should send out free labels to return these. There is no way the vendor Amy and the hosts did not know about the sizing fiasco. "

Respected Contributor

I ordered 3 pairs of sandals a couple of years ago...wore each one, and hated them. I found them heavy, and ran large. One thong pair I still have I ordered in 5, and it fits, but gives me blisters. I gave all the others away. Probably give the thongs away too.
Respected Contributor

Such mixed reviews!  I ordered my regular size and they fit perfect - in fact I really like them!  You cannot go by reviews; I think people who are not happy review way more than people who are happy.  I try to review when happy to balance out the negative reviews on some items.  Not to say I never post a negative review - I do!  

Everyone's feet are so different and what fits some may feel off to others.  I think ordering shoes online is a risk at best.  Be prepared to send some back or don't order online.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

What the order number for the Clarks shoes ur talking about???? Yes - Clarks has gone downhill. Plastic bottoms - not rubber --- that's why the shoes are so lightweight. Thin leather - and inconsistent sizing.