Occasional Contributor

Re: Received my VB TSVs today! :-)

Did anyone receive a TSV with the inside pocket not sewn together? I hate to send it back but if I put anything small in the pocket, it will just go out of the pocket into the lining. Thanks, just wanted to know if I got a "non finished" product. (This is the bigger pocket)

Super Contributor

On 11/1/2014 gramtoJAME said:

Did anyone receive a TSV with the inside pocket not sewn together? I hate to send it back but if I put anything small in the pocket, it will just go out of the pocket into the lining. Thanks, just wanted to know if I got a "non finished" product. (This is the bigger pocket)

Sorry about your bag. {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} I just checked mine, and it's sewn properly. I ordered a black bag.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/1/2014 gramtoJAME said:

Definitely send it back, and make sure they pay for the shipping. I hope you can get another one.

If you keep it, you will always be sorry you didn't return it. That happens to me all the time.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much...I will call them and send it back because I like to use that pocket for change, etc..the 3 pockets should have been 2 because they are so small but I love the bag.

Super Contributor

Count me in as another one who loves this TSV!! It did arrive very quickly, in perfect condition (mine is sewn perfectly- I am so sorry yours wasn't,gramtoJAME).

Can I tell you that I have gotten SOOO many compliments on this bag- style and color. I got the Day and Night Geo and really is a fun pattern, and goes with everything I wear.

I was at my son's hockey game yesterday and one of the Mom's asked if my bag was the Vera TSV that was on QVC. Told her it was, and she said she is getting it from her mom for Christmas in the red! She was excited to see it in person and just loved it.

I am really enjoying this one, and would LOVE it in a solid hot pink for summer!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for Vera because of the awful patterns. Then I saw the black & I love the bowler style so ordered. It came today. Not sure if I will keep it or not. I'm not used to a fabric bag & it seems kind of cheap, but I like the size inside & I can wear the straps over the shoulder. $39.95 would have been a more realistic price.

Super Contributor

Mine arrived in a plastic sack, flatter than a pancake. Not a good quality bag.