Contributor

Does anyone know what brand of boots Leah was wearing on AM style on November 1st. They were a distressed chunky heel boot.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Leah's boots on AM style

Could they be these? A257907

Honored Contributor

On 11/1/2014 lolakimono said:

Could they be these? A257907

I think she was wearing them in black

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

I saw them and loved them too! Leah I think more than anyone wears clothes from "outside" QVC. They looked great on her. I did not like the Joan Rivers print jacket on her though. I am surprised she wore it, as she knows most of the time what works for her and what doesn't. I LOVE Leah and I wish I looked as good in what she wears 99% of the time. She is a larger lady but "owns" it well. I think it works for her. Some of the models are just so thin. There is one (you know the young lady I mean), well she is just too thin. I realize it goes with the territory, but I though QVC was for "real" people. I wish they had more women about 5'1", with about ten extra pounds on them. Wonder if they need more models!

Speaking of the models, I noticed quite a few of them are not there anymore. Jess, may be gone, and well help me out ladies. Who do you notice missing?