Honored Contributor

Re: Questions About Vionic Shoes In General

OP - have you ever been to a podiatrist? He will explain to you what your foot issues are and the best way to treat them. My podiatrist also has a nail tech who will come in and cut and file  your nails and calluses.And all that for $45 that gets reimbursed from my health ins.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan

My feet are only "slightly" flat.  I never had problems with Birkenstock, Naot, or Mephisto.

I ordered a pair of Vionic wedge pumps and a pair of boots.  Neither is comfortable for me.

As others have suggested, go to a store a try them on. 

Occasional Contributor

Any chance that this boot is going to be offered in the near future on QVC by Vionic?

VIONIC Prize Malia Ankle Boot

Respected Contributor

I am hoping that you can help me with a different question about Vionic shoes.  I have narrow feet.  All of my walking shoes are New Balance in a narrow width.  I am wondering if the medium width in Vionic might work for me.  I am asking because there will be a Vionic TSV in November in a style that I have been looking for.  I would like to try them but don't want to order without at least some input on how their widths run.  Thanks for anything you can do to help.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

In many ways the Vionic footbeds are very similar to Birkenstock footbeds. If you don't like the arch in Birkenstocks I doubt you'd like Vionics, which are largely About the Arch.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

I am hoping that you can help me with a different question about Vionic shoes.  I have narrow feet.  All of my walking shoes are New Balance in a narrow width.  I am wondering if the medium width in Vionic might work for me.  I am asking because there will be a Vionic TSV in November in a style that I have been looking for.  I would like to try them but don't want to order without at least some input on how their widths run.  Thanks for anything you can do to help.

In my experience they run wider than most brands in many of their shoes. I notice it more in their closed shoes. I feel their Medium width shoes are often midway between a normal Medium shoe and a Wide shoe.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Moonchilde, thank you very much for answering my question about Vionic widths.  Your response is very helpful. 

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama