Frequent Contributor

I bought these beautiful Tory Burch platform sandals but when I walk the flapping sound drives me nuts.  Any suggestions on fixing this issue?PLATFORM.jpg

Regular Contributor

Re: Problem with flapping sound

Sesrch for "summer soles"  or "sandal liners" on  amazon. I use them in all of my sandals and really helps to mute the flapping noice (drives me nuts too). Hope they help, Rose

Trusted Contributor

I find when I wear any backless shoe there is some flapping sound that happens when walking!  Your heel does lift some with each step and causes the back to slap back on your foot!

The shoe you are showing seems to be cut pretty low in front which can make the back part of your foot lift even more!!  It may just be that shoe!Woman Wink

Frequent Contributor

@qvcrose wrote:

Sesrch for "summer soles"  or "sandal liners" on  amazon. I use them in all of my sandals and really helps to mute the flapping noice (drives me nuts too). Hope they help, Rose

Thanks!  Will definitely try!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Spinach30 wrote:

@qvcrose wrote:

Thanks!  Will definitely try!!!! 

@Spinach30

Hi! I see you're new to the forums and wanted to welcome you!

Image result for welcome to the forum image

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.