Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe ...............I like #1, they are especially cute in the blue.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

Number 1Heart

Honored Contributor

I like the looks of #2 better, but I know I  would twist my ankle wearing those.  #1 would be more supportative and stay on my foot better.

I would say buy the one that is more practical for you.  Both styles are nice.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please help me decide!

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wow, those shoes in blue are gorgeous!  Like the fabric too.  I could see less use with that color for me too.  I do like the nude colored ones very much.  

The shoes you listed are sold other places too some with free ship/lower prices (both or one).  Still return shipping from most places seems to have a cost, in case you were needing to do a return.  I looked on zappos for these shoes (free ship both ways). they did have some that looked like #2.  Not sure if it is the same exact shoe (but maybe?) - anyway,  zappos had a video and I find that helpful to see how they are on the foot.  Maybe that would be helpful to you too. They had a shoe which was somewhat similar to #1 too, different tho, but seeing that video might help a bit.

Post updates!

Super Contributor

Definitely the second pair.  Classy!!

Esteemed Contributor

Definitely #1.  It looks like you could wear those all day with ease.  #2 is cute but maybe you couldn't wear them very long before the front strap started hurting Mr. Pinky.  The platform on #1 would make the shoe more comfortable and easier to walk in. #2 doesn't offer much ease for the ball of your foot.

Hope you're happy with the pair you chose!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Regular Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

Hi!  I vote for the second pair.  I find them sleeker and classier.  The first pair looks a bit "clunky" to me.  If these don't work out you might search Comfortiva - which offers wide widths on QVC and elsewhere.  Happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

The top style looks more comfy to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please help me decide!

[ Edited ]

Sorry I abandoned my thread...  I haven't had time to post.

I thank all of you who took the time to respond, and apologize!

I ended up buying these:

A575260 Clarks Collection Sling-Back Leather Pumps - Kataleyna Step

I thought the closed style would be more versatile and the heel more manageable.

... And then I went ahead and bought a couple more.  Did I mention I love nude shoes for summer dresses?

A591306 Vince Camuto Adjustable Espadrille Wedge Sandals - Bretandi

A590726 Miz Mooz Leather Wide Width Heeled Sandals - Graciela (ochre color).

That ochre color is a good match for this cashew handbag:

A594354 American Leather Co. Blaine Convertible Leather Shopper

Had to buy when it went on clearance for $117.  Pretty!  

Honestly, I haven't worn any of the shoes out yet, but I think they will be fine.  I have difficult feet.  These are all wide.  I also bought A590726 in the Brandy, and they are too tight, so sizing inconsistent.  They are going back.  I also bought A590726 in black, and it fits fine, even a little big, and is a keeper.  I am adding metatarsal cushioning to the sandals.

I had also bought the TSV A572851 Miz Mooz Leather Wide Width Heeled Sandals in 3 colors because I thought they were so pretty and I love the ankle support of the boot like sandal (bought a couple of Miz Mooz boots for the winter and they were perfect, wore them a lot), but the leather over the toes of A572851 was so stiff, they hurt my feet.  Sent them back.  Showing the blue below because it shows the design better.  It was one of my 3 colors, with brandy and black.  All went back.  Stiff leather for the TSV!  They cheapened the quality for the TSV.

Respected Contributor

Nice choices!  And so nice of you to come back and let us all know. Cat Very Happy