Valued Contributor
On 7/8/2014 Nikalette said:There are a lot of products that have 1-2 star reviews. Very few are customer top rated like the Roma 2. It is a really well designed bag, no wonder, since it is a knock,off of a Gucci, one of the world's finest handbag designers. And keep in mind that your problem was with the natural,ostrich bag. I think they messed up,on the natural ostrich by coloring the dots. It is too inexpensive of a bag to add that detail, anyway the original was one tone, like the white ostrich. Most people love the white ostrich bag, the natural snake, the expresso lizard. The complaints on the blush and black have been a chemical smell...the bags are lovely. I personally have been pleased with the appearance of all the bags except the natural ostrich, and once I conditioned that one, it is lovely. I think your problem was with the response you got from corporate. I got a letter from corporate up yesterday and am ready to send back all my purchases from the past 30 days, including the 4 Roma's I had decided to keep. I actually believe the review on the product page are legitimate. I saw your negative review on the Roma 2 near my positive one.

What happened???

Super Contributor
THey were worried about me because my return rate is 1% higher than the average QVC customer in the last year. That also happened in 1998. I have been a QVC customer since 1992. So for 22 years they were happy and for 2, not. That is a 90% approval rate. Anyway I spoke to two people and corporate and told them not only will I return all of my 15 products for the last month totaling $1500, but I will box up every ing I can find from the last year and send it back. If they try to return it to me, I will refuse it. I'll keep track of the items, since I don't have the pack slips and I can't print them out, but I am furious. Don't say you have a 100% 30 day guarantee and then complain if items don't fit, it they are trashed from crummy shipping, if they are used sold as new, or if I just don't want them, Hey, I am happy they told me how much money I wasted. I was going to keep the Roma's and send back the Gucci, but no more.
On 7/8/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 7/8/2014 Nikalette said:There are a lot of products that have 1-2 star reviews. Very few are customer top rated like the Roma 2. It is a really well designed bag, no wonder, since it is a knock,off of a Gucci, one of the world's finest handbag designers. And keep in mind that your problem was with the natural,ostrich bag. I think they messed up,on the natural ostrich by coloring the dots. It is too inexpensive of a bag to add that detail, anyway the original was one tone, like the white ostrich. Most people love the white ostrich bag, the natural snake, the expresso lizard. The complaints on the blush and black have been a chemical smell...the bags are lovely. I personally have been pleased with the appearance of all the bags except the natural ostrich, and once I conditioned that one, it is lovely. I think your problem was with the response you got from corporate. I got a letter from corporate up yesterday and am ready to send back all my purchases from the past 30 days, including the 4 Roma's I had decided to keep. I actually believe the review on the product page are legitimate. I saw your negative review on the Roma 2 near my positive one.

What happened???