Respected Contributor

$89.99 all D & B handbags @ QVC outlets on July dates: ....

At the QVC Outlet stores on July 8,9 and 10 and 22,23 and 24 all D & B handbags. 50% off clearance. Holiday shopping anyone???
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Valued Contributor

Re: $89.99 all D & B handbags @ QVC outlets on July dates: ....

wish I lived closer to the QVC outlet stores.... Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Some of those Dooneys are in pretty rough shape. You've got to be there when the shipment comes in to get the best choice. I've scored a few,but overall,not worth it in my opinion.
Regular Contributor

I was able to go to the QVC Outlet at the Rockvale Outlets in Lancaster, PA, while I was on vacation in June when they had their 99.99 D&B sale. I bought the Toledo Leather Domed Satchel in natural, which normally is $398, and it is absolutely beautiful! I'd never seen this leather IRL, but I love it! Also, I bought the Nylon Shopper with Braided Handles (A234702) in turquoise and man, oh man, what a gorgeous, vibrant color! As I was checking out, the cashier told me that their fabric bags were not included in the 99.99 price range and get this, I ended up paying 61.62 for this $139 bag! What a great day for me!
Honored Contributor

i am going to try to go on wednesday hopefully....i am at the beach and usually try to get to the qvc outlet every time i am down. i think they are having some other great sales also.....75% off of apparel and handbags, 60% off all jewelry during the month of july.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

where are QVC outlets? I know lots of the vendors on EBay get their products there so they must be cheap.
Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Nikalette said: where are QVC outlets? I know lots of the vendors on EBay get their products there so they must be cheap.

all of them are along the east coast.

http://www.qvc.com/StoresOutlet.content.html?term=REDIRECT-qvc+outlets&catalogId=10151&uattrmb=LNULL...Smiley Surprised

you are right. the ladies who work in the jewelry department in the rehoboth outlet have told me that the ladies who buy a lot there know usually when the trucks show up with merchandise. they do buy a lot at one time to re-sell on ebay.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein