Frequent Contributor

Since we have been mostly home for so long, has anyone purchased any new shoes this year?

Respected Contributor

So far a pair of flip flops from LL Bean (the original Maine style) with suns 🌞 on the straps. They make me happy every time I wear them! 

Respected Contributor

Re: New this year

[ Edited ]

A pair of Skechers mules. Perfect for around the house, as I am not going anywhere soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Of course, LOL!

1 pair Sketchers flip flops from QVC and 2 pair FitFlops from 2 different on line sources. All very good sale prices. Have already worn 2 of the 3 pairs. 

Hey, we still need to have something on our feet! I do not go barefoot in my house.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a lovely pair of Alegria sandals with starfish on them!  It was a TSV a few weeks ago.  Cannot own enough sandals for summer, I just am waiting for my pedicures to be on schedule again!

Honored Contributor
Yes - one pair from LandsEnd and six pairs of inexpensive casual summer shoes (different colors).

Respected Contributor

Yes, a new pair of running shoes from Amazon.  I have been running more than usual!

Esteemed Contributor

@seaglass1  ... I purchased three pairs of shoes from the Earth Shoes website when they were having a huge sale.  The shoes were not returnable ,,, but the prices were too good to pass up.  

Trusted Contributor

One or two pairs of Spencos. So comfortable. I don't wear anyhing else at home, and less and less likely to wear anything when I go out.

Make that "went" out--can't be sure if I'll ever cross my front curb again...

Still, the feet need shoes even at home, and Spencos are great. I have a nice collection now, and while I appreciate the modest prices, they don't last forever. 

Esteemed Contributor

Mask, gloves and I walked into DSW recently when they re-opened. Walked out with a few summer slip on shoes similar to Sketchers. Cute and comfy. Bargains. Amazed at the prices. We were asked not to put boxes back on the shelf. Leave in aisle and they'll put back.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau