Valued Contributor

If a shoe company gave you a gift card with no limit on price, what would you buy?

Esteemed Contributor

Something out of my comfort zone that I love but would never spend my own money on.  And I wouldn't look at prices!  Have fun choosing something

Honored Contributor

I would choose a shoe that I would wear often.  Something comfortable and for everyday wear.

Almost everyone has a closet full of shoes they wore once or twice.  We don't need anymore of them.

Trusted Contributor

Re: SHOE GIFT CARD

[ Edited ]

I would order a pair of Ferragamo loafers

0adb575b6cad70b2e8a86ae7e91f8b9f.jpg

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

I'd buy a pair from Eileen Fisher!  They're beautiful, quality materials, and amazing comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@pprmntstx 

If I could go back in time to when these Dolce & Gabbana pumps were available, I would buy them.

Main Image - Dolce&Gabbana Stripe Rose Pump (Women)

However, for day to day, I would probably get another pair of AGL flats in this pink color.

AGL Cap Toe Ballet Flat, Main, color, FUCHSIA

Frequent Contributor

@lolakimonoThose are both very pretty.  AGL looks well made with lots of support for a ballet flat!

Honored Contributor

@seaglass1 wrote:

@lolakimonoThose are both very pretty.  AGL looks well made with lots of support for a ballet flat!

@seaglass1 

I don't do a lot of flats because I stand all day and I need more arch support, but occasionally when I do wear them I really like AGL.  They are comfortable right out of the box.  After this thread, when I went to get the picture of the pink ones at Nordstrom, I saw that they are on "sale" which almost never happens, so I wonder if they are going to quit carrying the brand.  I ordered a pair of black ones today, believe it or not I don't own any black flats.  

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono You and AGL have my vote!  I would definitely get the pink AGL ballet flats!Heart

Trusted Contributor

I was ready to buy me just now a pair of these lofers, but poor me, they do not have my shoe size. You saved me almost 400 dollars dear Nordstrom today.

I read what seaglass1 on her post said, so I dashed to the Nordstrom website entering AGL flats.

Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 1.17.55 PM.png

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece