Contributor

Need help with a color please

Hi everyone, I'm looking to get the Kate spade cobble hill bee wristlet and it comes in bud green, atlantic blue and strawberry froyo colors. What color would you all purchase, I'm having a hard time deciding for some reason{#emotions_dlg.blush}lol. Thank you so much!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Need help with a color please

They're all pretty colors. Personally, I like the blue one, but the green would be a nice choice too. I'm not much of a pink person, but it too is a nice shade.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I can't say without seeing them and I can't find pictures of that green or blue.

Esteemed Contributor
Super Contributor

The link, showed green blue, red and black, not the colors you mentioned. They are all gorgeous, but I think I like the green blue, which to me looks like a seafoam . Just from the sound of the colors you listed, I would pick the Atlantic blue. I don't like light red, which the strawberry sounds like, and bud green sounds like a light green, not so nice in leather. Atlantic blue sounds like it would be a rich mid range blue.
Respected Contributor

I'd vote for blue... best year round color.

Contributor

Thank you everyone, think I'm going for the blue{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}. The more I thought about it, I do want a year round color..thank you so much for all your help!!

Honored Contributor

It's also pretty in "fresh air" an aqua color. And in "grace blue" a really light powder blue.

I was sold on Atlantic blue until I saw the aqua one, now, well, I'm not so sure. Good thing I'm not buying!

Trusted Contributor

Grace blue hands down! Beautiful color for spring!
Honored Contributor

On 4/4/2014 LittleT said:

Thank you everyone, think I'm going for the blue{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}. The more I thought about it, I do want a year round color..thank you so much for all your help!!

A good all around choice. Bright enough for spring and summer and yet dark enough for fall and winter. Really pretty color! Enjoy!