Super Contributor

Re: Large Roma Tote in PM Style?

On 11/12/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/12/2014 benzgirl said:
On 11/12/2014 stevieb said:
On 11/11/2014 benzgirl said:

Since the original large Roma has come back in stock, do you ladies think that the Roma 2 will be back any time in the next year? I think I might like to try one of the Roma 2 bags as I was quite impressed with my croco and snake Milanos. Now I want a Roma 2 !!! Not really interested in the original large Roma as it's too big for my needs.

Who knows what they'll do with GILI. There are supposedly a slew of new GILI bags on the horizon and so it might be that they won't be bringing this one back again, since they've already re-upped it a few times. On the other hand, if it's sold well maybe they will. I see it's currently available in one of the several versions in orange and purple, though my guess is these are older bags and possibly returns... and for other color options you might check 'as-is' if you don't want to take the chance of it not coming back.

Hi stevieb. Yeah, I saw the orange and purple bags. Just can't see me with either of those colors, even though I think that orange would be fun for summer.

But benzgirl check out my other post above with the URL to the other colors, not being sold on clearance... most colors are available and on EP...

Saw that post, stevieb. Thanks. Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

It will be posted on Lisa's FB tomorrow (Monday) at noon ET. Only 3 colors - black, natural ostrich, and grey ostrich.
Trusted Contributor

My Boss returned from Philly on Friday. She and her Sister had gone back for her Aunts wedding. First marriage at 63, and quite the celebration, I guess it was great. Anyway, I digress! They did some Outlet shopping and came back with several of the Roma 2 bags. I believe she said They were around,$50. She had a black, ostrich, and blush. All had the magnetic closure. I think I am going to buy the ostrich from her, it's gorgeous. She also said the Outlet told her if she decided she wanted a couple more for gifts, she could call and they would ship them. I don't know if the bags that go to the outlets are usually overstock, returns, or? Hers are all beautiful.