Respected Contributor

Dooney & Bourke Lockwood Leather SatchelThis bag in the moss? What do you think?

Deb

Valued Contributor
I think get it if you LOVE it! Smiley Happy I liked the lizzard versions but these are way over my budget.
Honored Contributor

For me, it's a no but I don't think anyone can tell you unless they like the same handbag.

I'm not crazy about the two-tone. Have you seen a picture of the moss? I might like that better since I love green.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was very appealing in green when I saw it presented, but I have to say, as pretty as it was, I personally wouldn't pay the going freight... It's not that the price in and of itself is so bad, but I just can't get past that lock, so anything I buy with the lock feature is going to have to be on clearance...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
On 11/16/2014 stevieb said:

I thought it was very appealing in green when I saw it presented, but I have to say, as pretty as it was, I personally wouldn't pay the going freight... It's not that the price in and of itself is so bad, but I just can't get past that lock, so anything I buy with the lock feature is going to have to be on clearance...

I love the moss but the lock has me on the fence too.

Deb

Valued Contributor
On 11/16/2014 stevieb said:

the Bordeaux shopper is on clearance for $303 at ILD ......
Respected Contributor

I think it's just ""okay."" The first thing I look for is the weight of a bag. Some of Dooney's leather bags are over 2 lbs. and that's heavy. I won't buy them.