Highlighted
Super Contributor

Does anyone know what it is?

New Contributor
It's not in the insider. It is probably debuting their new spring colors! So excited!
Frequent Contributor
We lead such simple lives dont we? Lol. I'm not a huge fan of VB bags, they are a little busy for me but I LOVE the wallets and accessories!
Frequent Contributor

According to Oh My Vera blog, there are three new colors for spring 2014

Wonder what type of bag it will be? I hope something smaller than a travel bag. While I like the travel bag, there are only so many one can have.

Occasional Contributor

The Insider does say under the daily program guide ""Vera Bradley Signature Print Travel Duffel Bag"" I was hoping for a tote or something different. Didn't they have a travel something last time?

Valued Contributor

The VB website says there is a new travel bag coming on Jan 9th called a Grand Cargo Bag - would the same thing be on QVC?

Super Contributor
On 1/2/2014 CindyinNC said:

The VB website says there is a new travel bag coming on Jan 9th called a Grand Cargo Bag - would the same thing be on QVC?

Not always.....I wish they would just show us what the TSV is going to be!!!!!! For me, I'd love to have a small enough tote that I could use it for an everyday bag also. Smaller than the Vera bag or the Miller bag.

JMHO

Contributor

Who knows?! It could be that new Getaway Duffle too.

Super Contributor
I just ordered a couple of tote bags (non-Vera), and I'm waiting for their arrival. I may pick up an accessory.
Regular Contributor

There is a picture of the Vera Bradley Grand Travel Cargo Bag on the vera bradley website. You can't order it yet as the colors are grayed out but you can view it. I'll be passing on this since I already have a few Weekender bags and absolutely don't need any more travel bags.