Regular Contributor
New styles and patterns are on the Vera Bradley website. They will be available Jan 9.
Super Contributor

I need to see them in person, but so far my favorites are the Elit Hobo and Bucket Tote. I haven't warmed up to the new patterns yet, but I'm sure I will. I noticed that they've brought back the former style of pill carrier. People seen to like that one better.

Honored Contributor

I hope they come out with other colors besides solid black. I need to see some of them in person but I would be happier in other than solid black. They had a red a few years ago that I am still kicking myself about not getting.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I love that new rolling bag. $132 is not a bad price. Need to see it in person though.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor
On 1/2/2014 deercreek said:

I need to see them in person, but so far my favorites are the Elit Hobo and Bucket Tote. I haven't warmed up to the new patterns yet, but I'm sure I will. I noticed that they've brought back the former style of pill carrier. People seen to like that one better.

I scored two of the OLD pill containers at the outlet store last week! I got them in the patterns from the last release.

Super Contributor

The microfiber is in a magenta color, navy blue and black right now. I saw them in person in the little shop near my home that sells VB items. The magenta is really pretty.