Super Contributor

Re: How do you wash Vionic slippers??

I am so glad I saw this topic!  My Vionic slippers are pretty grungy.  I wear them when I am home and sometimes I forget that I have them on and have worn them to yoga, Wal-Mart, etc.  They are a MaryJane mule style in black.  

After seeing this topic and the cleaning recommendations, I threw caution to the wind and put them in my front load washer and set on quick wash using cold water and laundry detergent.  

I took them outside to dry in the sun and realized they have removable orthotics.  I pulled them out and set slippers and orthotics to dry in the sun for an hour.  They turned out perfect!

Trusted Contributor

I washed mine in the washing machine and air dried them. They came out looking great.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

I finally got around to buying more mesh washing bags and put two pairs of Vionic slippers in the wash, inside the bags, in my front loading machine, with cold water on a hand-wash cycle.  Then I put them on the rack that came with my dryer that lets items sit in the middle of the dryer and get air blown over them, but not toss and tumble, and ran the dryer with them inside until they were dry.  That took a while!  But the slippers came out nice and clean, thankfully!

New Contributor

I agree with everyone who says “slippers should br washable” not by hand, not in the dishwasher, they’re slippers! Feet go in them and we do wear the inside and outside. I’m washing mine, I’ll be a guinea person too!!!
Honored Contributor

i wash mine in the washing machine.....no mesh bags, just drop them in.

i then air dry them.

have never had a problem and they come out looking good.

i wont buy any other slippers now. they are the first thing i change into when i enter the house. i want to try their open toed ones.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein