Valued Contributor
On 1/20/2015 stevieb said:

Very cute bag, TK, and, well, so much for the focus on jewelry over handbags!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

hey, it was on sale! Smiley Happy I was shopping for the wallet and it happened to be a sale on their website so I had to take advantage of it....at least it was under $100 Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor
On 1/20/2015 vaccinia said:

I love your new bag! I have a Hobo that is actually a hobo type bag in red that I'm very fond of. The rings holding the strap are the only hardware on the bag, and I love that.

Thank you. I liked some of their other bags but I exceeded my handbag budget last year so no more handbags for me Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor
On 1/20/2015 MsLomo said:

Tough_kitty, you sure timed that right! I notice this morning the price is way UP. The purple is a great color in that bag. The gray is too pale. I've never ordered from this company so not sure what the insert looks like, but not fair to enclose a pic of something attractive that you can't buy!

Yep! I learned about the sale on Facebook. And I agree, this bag doesn't look too good in gray. If they had other colors, I would have gotten a sky blue one. I found a sky blue/aqua Lauren wallet on Amazon but I already got one in grey.
Honored Contributor
On 1/20/2015 tough_kitty said:
On 1/20/2015 stevieb said:

Very cute bag, TK, and, well, so much for the focus on jewelry over handbags!

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

hey, it was on sale! Smiley Happy I was shopping for the wallet and it happened to be a sale on their website so I had to take advantage of it....at least it was under $100 Smiley Happy

Love it... love the kiss-lock... Very sweet bag!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor
On 1/20/2015 tough_kitty said:
On 1/20/2015 OkeyDokey said:
On 1/19/2015 tough_kitty said: Now I want their bag from the picture they include as an insert with every bag describing the company story. It's a satchel with a longer strap. East west shape, pleated on the side, with a long zipper pocket on the longer side and zipper pocket on the shorter side of the bag. This bag is beautiful but I'm guessing it may be an older model. Haven't found it on their website.

What color is the leather?

it's pink...or kind of raspberry color. Any ideas? It's very pretty. I emailed the company so maybe they will be able to answer my question.

I just checked the zappos site and the raspberry-ish pink color looks like a new color. So, you should be seeing it soon in the style you want. It wouldn't be like them to promo something that is out of production.

Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to add to my previous post that Nordstrom Rack often has Hobo bags at great prices. That's where I purchased mine.

Valued Contributor
Thank you, ladies. I looked at zappos. Not sure it's the same color as garnet or rosewood but I will follow up with the company. So far no reply to my email.