Occasional Contributor

I have a terrible problem keeping pumps/loafers on my feet. My heels are very narrow and it doesn't seem to matter what brand of shoe, I encounter the same problem. I've seen several products (Heavenly Heelz, Dr. Scholls and Kiwi) but reviews seem to be mixed. Anyone have recommendations?

Honored Contributor

What brands of shoes do you wear?

You might have luck with Munro, in narrows.

Honored Contributor

I have narrow heels and also very high arches & have the same problem. I wear mostly mules.

There may be inserts that help (Petals) but I don't know.

Occasional Contributor

Mostly Clarks, Earthies but I have other brands also. If my feet were narrow front to back, it would probably be an easier issue but the front is average in width. I have a high instep and have been told that it is common to have a narrow heel and a normal to wide front.

Super Contributor

Maryland Square catalog has numerous shoes with a bounty of sizes. Very reliable service. Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor
The Dr Scholls for women heel grips are made smaller than the generic brands and so fit my heels better than other brands. You apply them so that it looks like a frown and not a smile. My tip is to bend them in half before peeling off the backing. You can move them a bit and reapply if you don't get them applied just right the first time. I also have narrow heels and a wider forefoot so I like mules and clogs over closed back shoes. Born and B.O.C. clogs and mules usually fit well.
Super Contributor

what brands..

Valued Contributor

I have this same issue, but not only that, I also have 2 different size feet. Left is an 8, right is a 7. It stinks to be me.

Valued Contributor

I also have a narrow heel, I have put heel grips in most of my shoes. They seem to help.

Valued Contributor
On 12/30/2014 TY said: The Dr Scholls for women heel grips are made smaller than the generic brands and so fit my heels better than other brands. You apply them so that it looks like a frown and not a smile. My tip is to bend them in half before peeling off the backing. You can move them a bit and reapply if you don't get them applied just right the first time. I also have narrow heels and a wider forefoot so I like mules and clogs over closed back shoes. Born and B.O.C. clogs and mules usually fit well.
I use the Foot Pedals heel grips from HSN and target. I like foam better than gel. I, too, have a wide forefoot and narrow heel. More important that I get a shoe meant for the wider toebox, but not too loose in back. I range in size from 6-7, depending upon the shoe and if I need my orthotics.