Honored Contributor

Check out Zulily!!!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Heads Up For Fly London!!!

I’ve never understood this brand who wants a fly on their shoe.

Honored Contributor

@Leggett28 I don't care what picture is on the box.Smiley Happy 

Many people that stand all day such as sales, teachers, bank tellers, hair stylists, and others have found amazing comfort in this shoe as I have.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG  The picture of a fly is not only on the box it’s also on a lot of the shoes.

Honored Contributor

@Leggett28 wrote:

@ECBG  The picture of a fly is not only on the box it’s also on a lot of the shoes.

@Leggett28 It may be a stamp in the leather in an inconspicuous place, but it's not noticeable.  I don't care.  They certainly sell out unless it's an unusual color.

There are precious few good looking comfort shoes.

Trusted Contributor

I own 8 pairs of Fly London and I have yet to see a fly on my shoes! They are, by far, the most comfortable shoes if you spend the day walking on concrete floors. I love them!

Honored Contributor

I have a pair and I love them.  Very comfortableSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@2zbeach wrote:

I own 8 pairs of Fly London and I have yet to see a fly on my shoes! They are, by far, the most comfortable shoes if you spend the day walking on concrete floors. I love them!

I don't even notice the fly!  My 8th pair are on their way!  Love the comfort of this brand!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@2zbeach wrote:

@2zbeach They're kind of embossed!  Someone would have to have their nose on your ankle to see it!!  Fascinating thought, huh???Smiley Happy