Contributor

Re: GILI March TSV Backpack has SHIPPED!!!!

I ordered the black earlier today and just went back to check the expected delivery date and it's March 27th? Will they ship it immediately or are they now waiting until after the TSV presentation?

Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2015 K9Wife said:

I ordered the black earlier today and just went back to check the expected delivery date and it's March 27th? Will they ship it immediately or are they now waiting until after the TSV presentation?

I ordered Petal and Black a few days ago. I have received the Petal (beautiful) and the Black has been shipped. I liked the Petal so much that today I also ordered Terracotta and Snow Leopard. Oh my! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy} So, it's likely that your Black backpack will be shipped soon. Watch your order status to see if the Advance Order changes to In Process, then you will know it's coming! Exciting! Hope you get yours soon, EEL

Trusted Contributor

I have this backpack in the original incarnation in blush. The bag is beautiful and I love the new colors being offered. I found one strap extended to be long enough for crossbody use and found that is how I used it most - that or over shoulder...not so much as a backpack. My only issue with the bag is that the drawstring doesn't stay closed. Hopefully, that has been addressed in this version.
Valued Contributor

On 2/20/2015 katieqr said: I Have my terracotta loaded up to carry today. I revise what I said earlier about size. Once I started putting things in it, it's a little smaller than I thought but that is good and what I wanted. I would say now it's a medium bag on the smaller side of medium. I will let you know how it carries. The pebble leather on the terracotta is wonderful.

Hi, thanks for the great information. I am curious to hear how it carried and if it was comfortable. I am pretty sure I'm ordering the Petal but waiting to hear more.

Valued Contributor

Can you, ladies, tell me how are you planning to use your backpacks? I got the original one last year but sent it back because it was heavy and I couldn't think of a practical use for it.... so, just curious.....and tempted by the upcoming TSV due to a lower price, but still wondering if it's worth $200 considering the limited options....
Contributor

On 2/18/2015 MsTrixi said:
On 2/18/2015 katieqr said:

I ordered Terracotta, Brown Snake and Snow Leopard. all three shipped.... I am floored... I don't plan on keeping them all... likely just one... maybe two if I can't live with out two of them... Smiley Happy I really want to see the Snow Leopard... don't typically like white/ivory bags but if it has enough gray in it, it might be a keeper.

Oh you lucky girl!!!! I can't wait to hear about the snow leopard. I was really torn between the Terracotta and Snow Leopard. I may get it still. But I think I'm going to get the March Dooney TSV in grey, so that's why I went with the Teracotta.

Enjoy those beautiful bags!!!!

Any details on dooney tsv ? I didn't see it in the magazine.
Super Contributor

On 2/21/2015 marylovexo said:

I ordered Terracotta, Brown Snake and Snow Leopard. all three shipped.... I am floored... I don't plan on keeping them all... likely just one... maybe two if I can't live with out two of them... Smiley Happy I really want to see the Snow Leopard... don't typically like white/ivory bags but if it has enough gray in it, it might be a keeper.

Oh you lucky girl!!!! I can't wait to hear about the snow leopard. I was really torn between the Terracotta and Snow Leopard. I may get it still. But I think I'm going to get the March Dooney TSV in grey, so that's why I went with the Teracotta.

I found a link to a picture on the Dooney forums- You have to copy it in the browser to see. I don't know the price yet, and that was the only link I found. But the purse looks nice and the colors are great.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/dooney-bourke/topic/493014/tsv-no-pics-yet.aspx

Super Contributor

Oh, and my Teracotta bag should finally arrive on Monday. It's been sitting in the UPS warehouse since Friday. It's gonna be a long weekend- LOL

Super Contributor

Can I post a QVC picture of the Dooney bag with Mary Beth? That should be okay to do. It's all from QVC.

Contributor

On 2/21/2015 MsTrixi said:
On 2/21/2015 marylovexo said:

I found a link to a picture on the Dooney forums- You have to copy it in the browser to see. I don't know the price yet, and that was the only link I found. But the purse looks nice and the colors are great.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/dooney-bourke/topic/493014/tsv-no-pics-yet.aspx

Thank you ! The grey one looks lovely.