Frequent Contributor

Anyone know anything about the AllegriaTSV for tomorrow?

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

When they pick a shoe for a TSV, they always choose one with the cheapest possible design, easiest to manufacture.  I don't want a slide; my pronating foot is all over the place in a slide. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I purchased a really cute pair (mules) on sale for $63 (from QVC).  They have different colors in them and I call them my "happy shoes".  I've gotten compliments on them.  However, I absolutely love Clarks and have about 50 pairs and this brand doesn't compare with comfort like Clarks.  I was a little disappointed. 

Super Contributor

I love slides and I pre-ordered it in the china pattern - the pattern is so cute - and I love the style - jsut hope it is not too hot

Honored Contributor

@henderson  I guess it just depends on your feet.  I find them to be much more comfortable and better made than Clark's.  They're unusual; I get compliments on them from strangers. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Hi @Kachina624! I'm glad to hear they're comfy because they are irresistibly cute!!! Alegria is so unique!

I also purchased a little casual Clark's sandle with a removable back strap during Jane's show on Thurs. I agree with one of you that the TSVs can be el cheapo, but in my case, with heel spurs, the back straps hurt my heels too much. (They get swollen and sensitive all the way up and I also get blisters easily. Pretty sure I was Cleopatra in a former life and big, handsome men carried me around. lol)  I'm also hoping to wear them in the house, and slip ons are helpful when a dog is about to throw up and I have to race to the back door. lol

I've never tried Alegria and am super excited. I got the pebble patterned ones. I like slides that come up high on the foot so they don't flop around too much, and these seem to be pretty decent in that arena. We shall see! Man, I'd try SO many more things if return shipping was free!!! :-) Hopefully they'll be a hit!

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to order a pair to try them.....but I wear a 10 and to me the model's foot looks so big in the video. I don't want the expense of sending them back.

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I was going to order a pair to try them.....but I wear a 10 and to me the model's foot looks so big in the video. I don't want the expense of sending them back.

@Nataliesgramma I also wear a size 10 and opted out of this TSV because the tiny model's foot looked huge in the shoe.  It's probably a very comfortable slide, and I like the different patterns.  But it's a lot of shoe going on there.  It made her small feet look like she was wearing boats on her feet. 

I have a closed ankle boot Alegria and I love the comfort!

Honored Contributor

I wasn't going to buy but I just saw the presentation and really like them.  I just can't decide on Blissful or Pewter Mosaic.Smiley Frustrated