Honored Contributor

The TS on HSN is from FitFlops.  I find them to be the most comfortable sandal/flip flop around.

I'm a 6.5 and in most sandals go up to 7 but in these I wear 6.

Frequent Contributor

Did they sell out?/ I dont see any on their web site.

Frequent Contributor

Oh Duh, I found them. : )

Honored Contributor

I was just looking at them online.  Most of the colors are sold out.  I may get the black glitter & navy crystal.  I've never tried them before.  Do they tend to run large?  I wear a 6 but the color I really want only has it in size 5.

Respected Contributor

I think they run large. I am usually a 7 and a 6 fits so much better. The toe bed is just right.

I have a number of pairs of these that I have gotten either at Amazon or Marshall's. Marshall's gets them for great prices. I love the height of them. They add 1 1/2 to 2 inches. I don't care for flats and these add a comfortable lift.

Valued Contributor

the best summer shoe ever!!!

Beckyblu

Valued Contributor
I went to DSW today. They had the navy. I wear 8 1/2 M and the 8 fit perfectly. The navy was a dull color and the crystals almost looked silver. They were very comfortable. Oh, the navy were on sale for $49. I checked 2 Marshall's and they didn't have any. Will be on the lookout in the future.
Honored Contributor

@lulu2

I was interested but really wasn't looking for crystals or glitter. They never showed close-ups to give me a good idea as to just how the materials looked/compared so I skipped it. 

Also, the website said to size UP if you are a half size but the vendor clearly stated to size DOWN.

I can wait and check them out at the outlet later. They do look very comfortable.

Honored Contributor

I received 3 pairs (navy, nude and black) of the TS today.  The glitter and crystals are subtle.  It is difficult to find a pair of FitFlops in true navy; these are.

I sized down to 6 and they are a perfect fit.  3 pairs of FitFlops for under $150 is incredible. (I had Spendable Kash so even better)

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

I received 3 pairs (navy, nude and black) of the TS today.  The glitter and crystals are subtle.  It is difficult to find a pair of FitFlops in true navy; these are.

I sized down to 6 and they are a perfect fit.  3 pairs of FitFlops for under $150 is incredible. (I had Spendable Kash so even better)

I'm a big fan of Cheeks sandals- they're often a 2 pack for the $30-35ish range - so I  questioned trying Fitflops for $50ish (or more). But I was at Burlington Coat Factory this week and they had plenty of chocies for $24.99! So I'm giving them a try. I bought a pair of the double strap style (rather than thong)  in bronze.

Fitflop fans- go to Burlington Coat Factory !! Woman LOL