Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

I received 3 pairs (navy, nude and black) of the TS today.  The glitter and crystals are subtle.  It is difficult to find a pair of FitFlops in true navy; these are.

I sized down to 6 and they are a perfect fit.  3 pairs of FitFlops for under $150 is incredible. (I had Spendable Kash so even better)

I'm a big fan of Cheeks sandals- they're often a 2 pack for the $30-35ish range - so I  questioned trying Fitflops for $50ish (or more). But I was at Burlington Coat Factory this week and they had plenty of chocies for $24.99! So I'm giving them a try. I bought a pair of the double strap style (rather than thong)  in bronze.

Fitflop fans- go to Burlington Coat Factory !! Woman LOL

@Ibby114

Funny you should mention Cheeks.  When they were first presented 5 or so years ago, there was a TS.  I took a chance and they were by far my favorite flip flops.  The following year there was another TS so I purchase multiple pairs.  Sadly the quality and fit was not the same. (buyers complained about them in reviews)  I haven't purchased them since.

Presently I'm interested in trying the closed shoes made by Fit Flops.  For this I'll make a trip to the store to try them on.

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

I received 3 pairs (navy, nude and black) of the TS today.  The glitter and crystals are subtle.  It is difficult to find a pair of FitFlops in true navy; these are.

I sized down to 6 and they are a perfect fit.  3 pairs of FitFlops for under $150 is incredible. (I had Spendable Kash so even better)

I'm a big fan of Cheeks sandals- they're often a 2 pack for the $30-35ish range - so I  questioned trying Fitflops for $50ish (or more). But I was at Burlington Coat Factory this week and they had plenty of chocies for $24.99! So I'm giving them a try. I bought a pair of the double strap style (rather than thong)  in bronze.

Fitflop fans- go to Burlington Coat Factory !! Woman LOL

@Ibby114

Funny you should mention Cheeks.  When they were first presented 5 or so years ago, there was a TS.  I took a chance and they were by far my favorite flip flops.  The following year there was another TS so I purchase multiple pairs.  Sadly the quality and fit was not the same. (buyers complained about them in reviews)  I haven't purchased them since.

Presently I'm interested in trying the closed shoes made by Fit Flops.  For this I'll make a trip to the store to try them on.

@lulu2Tony Little went through one version of Cheeks that were awful- the shoe wasn't one molded piece and the toe thingie & arch support were painful. The shoe had square brass-like  embellishments- I avoided them after reading reviews! If the shoe is a solid piece, it should be  okay. But I still wait for reviews before I buy. There's a  2 pack currently on hsn's site, it  has reviews like yesteryear! Woman Happy

I hope you find Fitflops you love  at Burlington Coat Factory! I figured for $25 it was worth a try.

Valued Contributor

@Ibby114 

I really like my CHEEKS Flip Flops from HSN too.  

I have a small collection of them.  *Tan SPA with nubbies in the footbed  *Black with metal bits on the top straps  *White with crystals on the top straps *Brown/Black Animal Print.   

I wear 6.5 usually but I ordered the Tony Little CHEEKS in size 7 and they are perfect. 

These shoes can be hand washed and scrubbed  which is a feature I appreciate.  <G>   

CAT