Honored Contributor

Re: FLY LONDON TSV, MAY, 2017

@grandma petes,Flat black may seem matronely.  Try the colors or other styles.  The black patent do not.

Honored Contributor

They are super cute!   I love many Fly London styles.  They are a bit funky.

The WEGE pair I bought a week ago in "lead" color are so comfy and cute and made in Portugal--NOT China.  Heck for $215 they better not be made in China, but oftentimes UGGS are and are more expensive than that.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@2zbeach wrote:

I bought red,but I debated between the Luna and red.  The Luna color is such a great neutral.  It's a good thing I have enough time to re-think ....or order a second pair!  Lol

I love all the colors.  I like the red and blue and lemon--decisions...I'm probably going to get a pair.

Honored Contributor

@Bjobrit wrote:

These may be a bit matronly on me, but the good news is there will be easy pay and lots of them. 

Fly London, lol, are not matronly.  They are known to be a bit trendy and a bit "funky".  You may not like the style, but matronly is not what they are known for, LOL.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A refreshingly balanced collection, different from the rest of the high street, having all and no trend at all, letting creativity do its work, following the motto again: “always progressive, never conventional”

Our Autumn Winter 2016 collection aims to please FLY London's fans with chic and comfort; quirky uppers, dinky rounded toe shapes, androgynous styles, iconic uppers, tottering platforms, retro toe shapes, curvy stacked heels, wooden soles...

In terms of materials, the FLY London range is more varied than ever before, we are dip-dyeing shoes in the entire summer palette, we are making them from waxed canvas, soft canvas, and a new range of chunky leathers that don't need lining, as well as favourites from the past like RUG and MOUSSE... the result is daring, fun and unique. The range is bigger than ever before but completely varied and never repetitive.

We at FLY London have enjoyed going where the inspiration has taken us; we like the results and hope that you do too.

Don't walk, FLY!

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Bjobrit wrote:

These may be a bit matronly on me, but the good news is there will be easy pay and lots of them. 

Fly London, lol, are not matronly.  They are known to be a bit trendy and a bit "funky".  You may not like the style, but matronly is not what they are known for, LOL.

I think it's all just what you like and how you wear it. I didn't think the Clark's wedge sandals offered a while back as a TSV were matronly looking, but they were roundly booed on here. I don't think these are so very different -- they're just from a trendier brand. 

Honored Contributor

At first I wasn't sure if I liked the TSV but I keep looking at it in Luna and I really want to order them.  They are funky looking which I like.  Something different Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@2zbeach wrote:

I bought red,but I debated between the Luna and red.  The Luna color is such a great neutral.  It's a good thing I have enough time to re-think ....or order a second pair!  Lol

I love all the colors.  I like the red and blue and lemon--decisions...I'm probably going to get a pair.

@winamac1:  What is that style shoe?

Trusted Contributor

I am finding the ones made in China run smaller than the ones made in Portugal.  I have asked where these are manufactured.  Waiting to hear back. 

Honored Contributor

@Dawnie wrote:

I am finding the ones made in China run smaller than the ones made in Portugal.  I have asked where these are manufactured.  Waiting to hear back. 

Hopefully someone who pre-ordered will give the information.  QVC will say an item is imported.  I've not heard them say nor read the country of origin is China.

So far I've purchased only all leather FL shoes and they've been made in Portugal.  Still the sizing is not always consistent. I tried on the same style in different colors at Nordstrom.  One pair fit, the other did not.