Honored Contributor

Re: FLY LONDON TSV, MAY, 2017

[ Edited ]

@Hoovermom wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@2zbeach wrote:

I bought red,but I debated between the Luna and red.  The Luna color is such a great neutral.  It's a good thing I have enough time to re-think ....or order a second pair!  Lol

I love all the colors.  I like the red and blue and lemon--decisions...I'm probably going to get a pair.

@winamac1:  What is that style shoe?

Hi. WEGE is the style!    Smiley Happy 

Love them!  Wore them today!

I ordered "lead" silver...

http://www.qvc.com/FLY-London-Leather-Strappy-Sandals---Wege.product.A286434.html

Mine were from Portugal not China.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@lulu2

I looked at my insider....the TSV for June 2017 appears to be made in Portugal!  I recently received an Amazon pair, made in China...too small in 37. I reordered in 37 and received yesterday.  Again...made in China but ever so slightly larger. Will wear in the house to see if they're going to work out.

I also hope a TSV receiver reports in!  I'm going to place an order soon.

Trusted Contributor

Update:   Second pair of Yaba's did not work out.   Still rubbing On the heels.  

Ordering the TSV in lemon.  

Honored Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

I purchased these last summer, but I have to be honest....for me, they looked really matronly. So incredibly comfortable, but when I tried them on, my DH said they looked kind of "old". I really wanted to like them, but sent them back. This is truly just my opinion, but I thought maybe it might help. 

@grandma petes, I totally agree with you.  This was a very early style and the first one I bought.  The colors aren't as bad as the black which I may consign.  For black I love this one.  It looks great with everything.

Yito      (and it's bunion friendly!)Smiley Happy Image result for London Fly black patent yito

Trusted Contributor

• Hi. I liked this style a lot, had never tried Fly London before but thought I would give the TSV a try. I just received them in the Luna. These are so cool! They are made in Portugal. I wasn't sure what size to order as I'm a 9-1/2 to a 10, so that's in between Fly London sizes for this style of 40 or 41. I ordered the 41. I think this was the better size, though there is almost too much space on the right foot which is @ 1/2 size smaller. It's actually a perfect fit on the left foot The Luna color is incredible. It looks like a rubbed flat suede that is painted lightly in gold over areas but not the whole surface. The shoelaces match the color but are not metallic. The heel height is something you don't really feel. These will get A LOT of wear this summer and beyond. I am in love.
  • I am now tempted to buy the blue which looks to be a royal blue color rather than a navy.

Hope this helps anyone who is on the fence. I'm very happy with these! This is the most I've ever paid for a pair of sandals or shoes but honestly I think they seem worth the price.

Contributor

Thank you for the review.  I am also between a 9.5-10, and ordered the TSV in Luna size 41.  I have one other Fly London open toe shoes, and had ordered both 40 and 41 and the size 41 worked better.  So, I decided to order up in the TSV as well.  Funny, my right foot is also the smaller of my feet!  So, I cater to the larger left foot. My feet are on the narrow size of medium width, so this TSV that ties should work perfectly.  My TSV shoes are currently on their way and I should get them tomorrow.

Contributor

OK, I just receveid my size 41 Luna TSV's.  They are too long!  So, I just ordered the size 40's (I wear a 9.5-10 shoe). The Luna color is very pretty-- not too shiney.  It is more of a rose gold shimmer in parts of the fabric/suede/ nubuck.  They are very comfortable.  On the size 41's, when I tie them, the two side pieces are almost touching. I think this shoe will accomodate a wider foot.  My feet are on the narrower side of medium width.  

Trusted Contributor

Sorry the size wasn't right! I was a bit unsure too especially on the right foot. That shoe is a smidge too long but not so much that I would return, considering it's perfect on the left foot. I agree with you that the shoe will probably work for wide widths. I'm a medium width, but more on the wide side of medium.

Glad you were able to order in the 40. I bet the Luna color will go first. I haven't seen a metallic shade in other wedge sandal styles.

Just out of curiosity, have you tried/do you like the Clarks Artisan Clarene Award style? There are a lot of reviews saying the fit of that style runs narrow. It's such a cute sandal IMO. I bought the grenadine color. It does run a tad narrow. I've stretched out the uppers a bit to be more comfortable.  They are now VERY comfortable and the sole is cushy.

Have a good evening!

Contributor

Thats Me:  I had never seen the clarks artisan clarene line until today.  the award style is "me".  However, most sizes are gone now.  Anyway, I try NOT to see sandals that I like, since I have enough already.  I gravitate toward neutral tones.  Regarding the Award style, that criss cross stye is very flattering on the foot. I believe you on that sole being cushy.  I have several pairs of other sandals with that styling and they are flattering and comfortable.  Enjoy yours!

I have nothing like these Fly wedge sneaker sandals, and think they will go with just about anything.  Realy looking forward to getting a pair that fit!

Trusted Contributor

Hi. me again! I only mention this if you were curious enough to pursue - but I bought my award wedges on Amazon......they have white, sand, and grenadine in size 10. just fyi. Free shipping.

I really hope those FlyLondon 40s are perfect for you! All the best-