Honored Contributor

EARTH ORIGINS YAY!!!

[ Edited ]

I received my first pr. of Earth Origins last week. They're black suede clogs with lots of padding and cushioning inside. What a relief to my aching feet!!

Our kitchen floor all the way through to the great room are one foot ceramic French tiles. The rest of the first floor has hardwoods. Pretty to look at, but tough on the feet. 

I purchased these clogs to wear as my "house shoes", but can easily be worn anywhere...cute w/ jeans. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus couldnt agree more.  Picked up a pair for my sister for holiday gift and another pair for me. 

I'm a bit disapointed that mine are on waitlist.  They weren't when I ordered but apparently are now.

I'm all hardwood and tile too.  Love the look but my feet and lower back at the end of the day..Yikes.  

Glad you like yours!

Respected Contributor

What is the item number for the clogs? Thanks in advance. 

Honored Contributor

@cindyNC   Hi. Keep forgetting to include item #. It's 

A 371907. $43.96 & 6 e/p.

Esteemed Contributor

Hope they don’t have cork soles. Mine and many many others fell apart in chunks.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer ......Sorry yours fell apart, I have several pairs of their cork soles and mine have never fallen apart.  One pair in the summer I wear a lot.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
New Contributor

I bought several of the clogs and they are fantastic.  I use one pair as slippers, and others for outside.  My body feels better because my feet are happy.  In fact, I abandoned all shoes from the ‘other’ orthotic brand and am loyal to Earth now.  So glad I figured this out.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  Me too, but read the reviews.  So many had the same thing happen.  They were the felt tsv clogs in Oct 2018.