Frequent Contributor

If it is sunday it is dell. Sick of those computers

Esteemed Contributor

I would not take it if they gave it to me for free! Not worth the horrible Indian Customer service.

Honored Contributor

QVC has really crossed the line with their dreadful programming, particularly their dreadful weekend programming. They just keep repeating the same things over and over and they've cut back on the things they choose to program so badly that the few remaining items just seem to keep reappearing rapidly in an endless rotation of boredom.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/14/2014 Matty6 said:

I would not take it if they gave it to me for free! Not worth the horrible Indian Customer service.

They have Indians doing their customer service now?

Honored Contributor
For at least 8 years. I have a pretty good ear for accents, but the mumbling, surly, fast speaking communications with "Jeff Brady" finished my interest in Dells forever.
Esteemed Contributor
On 10/25/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 9/14/2014 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol} I would not take it if they gave it to me for free! Not worth the horrible Indian Customer service.

They have Indians doing their customer service now?

Yes, there whole company was brought by Indians. And it is a nightmare to behold.{#emotions_dlg.lol} I am glad I do not own a Dell computer or tablet.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

They REALLY shook things up last week though, Dull was on Saturday instead of Sunday, which featured hours (and hours and hours) of one of the other usual suspects, Dyson... And to think we've been accusing the Q of lacking variety...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

their cs is Indian now?

Honored Contributor

Its been in India at least 6 years, when I bought my last computer. That dedicated number for QVC customers? All they did was give me the number in India. Hopefully they have improved on that.

Honored Contributor
On 11/5/2014 depglass said:

Its been in India at least 6 years, when I bought my last computer. That dedicated number for QVC customers? All they did was give me the number in India. Hopefully they have improved on that.

Actually even longer. We've been a Mac household for almost ten years, and a Dell in Dehli had clinched it for me before that. What an opportunity it would be to put Americans who were hired for patience and clear speech and knowledge into those jobs! Yet, the Dells STILL sell.