Honored Contributor

You can get a much better deal from Dell - build it yourself , exactly what you want in it. And they will finance it for you too, interest free, same as QVC . We just got a new Dell desktop - windows 8 - total was $1200 and we only have to pay $100/month for a year. Of course we can pay more each month and pay it off early too.I don't understand why anyone buys computers from QVC - you are paying for a lot of junk you don't want and won't use.

Honored Contributor
On 11/3/2014 Matty6 said:
On 10/25/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 9/14/2014 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol} I would not take it if they gave it to me for free! Not worth the horrible Indian Customer service.

They have Indians doing their customer service now?

Yes, there whole company was brought by Indians. And it is a nightmare to behold.{#emotions_dlg.lol} I am glad I do not own a Dell computer or tablet.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

My DH always has Dell and is always very satisfied with them, as he was with this purchase. he called the folks in India several times seeking information and was pleased with their service. They work for commission and they are anxious to please.

Esteemed Contributor

I would not take it if they gave it to me for free! Not worth the horrible Indian Customer service.

The company was sold to India .. what a nightmare!

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/6/2014 happy housewife said:
On 11/3/2014 Matty6 said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol} I would not take it if they gave it to me for free! Not worth the horrible Indian Customer service.

Yes, there whole company was brought by Indians. And it is a nightmare to behold.{#emotions_dlg.lol} I am glad I do not own a Dell computer or tablet.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

My DH always has Dell and is always very satisfied with them, as he was with this purchase. he called the folks in India several times seeking information and was pleased with their service. They work for commission and they are anxious to please.

Glad it worked out for him... for me and my family it was terrible waiting for someone for CS to get back to me. They knew nothing about technology and the accent was hard to understand. I would not ever get a Dell product of any kind again!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Honored Contributor
No one I ever talked to on a Dell ""help"" line was ""anxious to please"" me.
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/26/2014 Newnick ame said: No one I ever talked to on a Dell "help" line was "anxious to please" me.

Thank you! You get a American sounding person once you make the purchase after that forget it! They are the worst customer service I have ever had. I had many Dell computers years ago and the CS was great, but once the company was sold I prayed I would never have to call and try to talk to them that was brutal.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I believe Michael Dell sold the company to them. A train wreak on every level.