Super Contributor

Clogs with Arch Support Recommendations

I have worn the original Clarks clogs with the accordion heel for years.  I wear them all the time as my "house shoes".  My current pair is around 8 years old and I need a new pair.  Last year I ordered a pair of the "Patty Nell" and couldn't believe how inferior the insoles were.  My foot rolled inward (like in the Vionic demo) due to the lack of arch support.  I returned them because they were not comfortable.

I would appreciate any recommendations for a leather  clog / slide with a decent arch support.  Thanks for your help.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Clogs with Arch Support Recommendations

Try Dansko.

They even have narrow sizes.

Super Contributor

I would highly recommend the brand Klogs.  I have a pair that I wear all winter long.  They are two years old and look almost new.  And, they are very comfortable with excellent arch support.  I have to be very careful which shoes I wear as I have achilles tendonitis.  Good luck with your search.

Honored Contributor

@Carolm.  I have several pairs of Klogs; I got a new pair last week from Zulily.  Most I've purchased run small and they're not favorites for comfort.  I like Alegria and the have all styles available in interesting leather finishes.  The are often on sale at alegriashoeshop.com.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Also have a couple pair of Klogs (they do run small). Recommend Finn, Birkenstock and Born. Go to reputable shoe store or Dillard's to try on various brands and have a proper fitting. Try on various brands until you find what works for your feet. Once you know what brand, style and size you can purchase at the time OR feel free to go on-line to purchase at a discount place. Many posters recommend them. I have purchased from birkenstock dot com, but have found their prices to be competitive with Dillard's. Finn is a lot less expensive on-line through shoes dot com. Born footwear is always purchased at Dillard's, although a friend does purchase her items on-line and has been satisfied; don't know about any returns. Have always worn 100% leather footwear (inside and outer uppers) for comfort and healthy feet. If buying flats or heels, I look for leather soles also. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Frequent Contributor

I would recommend Dansko. Excellent arch support!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Valued Contributor

Dansko if you stand on your feed for hours a day are wonderful to prevent any vein issues and made the tootsies feel great.   Hope you find one that you love, feels great and does not break the bank.  Smiley Wink