Respected Contributor

I left reviews on my new Alegria's but decided to write here too.  I watched the Alegria presentations for quite a while before I dove in and ordered a pair.  My first pair was Kendra in the birdland print and was very surprised at how comfortable they were.  Then I ordered Victoriah and love them even more.  I am not usually one for a slip on sandal as I hate the flopping and snapping so many do.  Also, I have foot issues and need support.  This Victoriah feels amazing.  It keeps the foot very secure and the little lift from the wedge privides such cushioning it just feels amazing.  I guess what I am saying is if you have thought about them but have hesitated, these 2 styles I live in!  I will be ordering some closed toe styles this fall as I have found my new favorite brand as far as comfort is concerned.  I thought I loved Clarks, but these feel even better!

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 Thank you for the review.

I tried Alegria last year and loved the look/style/color, but when I got them the buckle that was on top rubbed against my foot on the inside, which irritated and made it sore. I reluctantly sent them back, as otherwise the feel of the shoe was awesome.

However, I think after reading your review I will give them another try the next time I see something that catches my eye. I do like to wear slides, so hopefully I will be able to find one that does not have a part of it that rubs against any part of my feet.

Honored Contributor

@Catch71.  @World Traveler.  I love Alegrias too and have a couple dozen pairs.  I get many of mine from alegriashoeshop.com, which is the official seller for the brand.  The frequently have shoes on sale with the same free shipping deal as QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Catch71@.  @World Traveler.  I love Alegrias too and have a couple dozen pairs.  I get many of mine from alegriashoeshop.com, which is the official seller for the brand.  The frequently have shoes on sale with the same free shipping deal as QVC.

@Kachina624

Me too!

And the sales on their site are great!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Catch71 Thank you for the review.

I tried Alegria last year and loved the look/style/color, but when I got them the buckle that was on top rubbed against my foot on the inside, which irritated and made it sore. I reluctantly sent them back, as otherwise the feel of the shoe was awesome.

However, I think after reading your review I will give them another try the next time I see something that catches my eye. I do like to wear slides, so hopefully I will be able to find one that does not have a part of it that rubs against any part of my feet.

I am pretty conservative in how I dress (Talbots shopper) so at first the flashy colors and patterns turned me off but the comfort claim interested me.  I found Birdland pattern which was pretty calm, and the slides are silver (not called that but that is what they are) and fell in love. They are actually called ivory sheen.  I will try that website mentioned here for the future.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler  Try Victoriah; no buckles and great slide on.  I got ivory sheen.  Sold out on Q but on sale at the Alegria site!