Honored Contributor

This shoe costs $130 but the leather version of this shoe is $100 on Clarks' website.  QVC is selling the leather version for $130.  What's up QVC?

Clarks Unstructured Side-Zip Slip-On Shoes - Un.Adorn Zip - A342850

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I guess they were hoping that you did not shop around.  Good for you for finding a better deal!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I have that shoe in that color.  Love them.  My first and only Un.structured purchase.  I bought it last year from QVC for $130.00.  I did ship around and it was $130.00 everywhere.  I wonder if the price was reduced at other stores/sites because it is last year's style.  QVC should lower their price.

Esteemed Contributor

I've purchased several pairs of Clarks from clarksusa and zappos at huge discounts. Prices change every day on these websites, so u have to keep checking. I got the lowest prices last year around christmas.

Honored Contributor

That's the case for anything anywhere.  That's what you call shopping.

Honored Contributor

I think there are a lot of shoppers who will pay more because it’s on ez-pay. It’s QVC’s way of charging interest. 

Respected Contributor

I always do a search for any shoe I’m interested in. That’s how I recently got two pairs of Clarks through Walmart.com(learned that they own shoes.com). 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Keep in mind that QVC allows customers to wear shoes for 30 days and return.  Many retailers will not accept returns on shoes with ANY wear, so you are paying extra for the option to send them it.  Returns of unsellable shoes cost $$.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimonoThat should have nothing to do with the original price.  I purchased a pair of "As Is" shoes that absolutely filthy.  I could not believe that the Q would send out shoes like that.  Of course, I returned them at no cost.  The Q is not the only one that adjusts prices but I was surprised to see it.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I bought my first pair of Clark’s Ashland Bubble loafers from QVC for about $75. I liked them so much I was going to buy a second pair in a different color. I decided to check Amazon. Not only did they have them, but they were about $20 less than the QVC price and they were Prime (so I got free shipping). Last week I bought another pair from Amazon (I REALLY like these shoes). They were almost $30 less than the QVC price and, again, Prime. Having said that, I really appreciated QVC’s shoe return policy when I was having foot problems. It was good to know I could put the shoes through their paces and return them if they hurt my feet.