Regular Contributor

There is a Bzees TS on HSN today.  I think they are cute.  However, I know nothing about the brand.  Anyone want to comment about pros and cons?  How they fit? Are they supportive? I really don't want a fashion sneaker - I have plenty of those.

TIA everyone!

Honored Contributor

@hgsuddle   Bzees - really cool, extremely light weight, AND they go right in your washer, hang to dry.  Yes these are just that easy. I bought a pr of sandals last summer, multi-tone shades of greys. LOVE THEM! Just wore them last week in fact. Stay true to size and enjoyt.

Well worth your money!  And thanks for the tip of today's tsv, I'm heading over to check them out now.

Honored Contributor

I have a few pairs of the twisted knot sandals and they are wonderful.  They are like walking on clouds.  That is pretty much what I wore all spring/ summer.  The TS looks very comfortable and seems to have alot of support.  I am thinking of ordering the olive.  There shoes are well worth the money.

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of Bzees and find them to be very comfortable and supportive.  The ones I have are a closed toe shoe.  I usually buy a 7 1/2 W in most brands but bought an 8M in the Bzees and they fit perfectly.

Esteemed Contributor

@hgsuddle  BZees is a division of the corporation that owns Naturalizer, Vionic, and Ryka among other well-known national brands.  My experience with the shoes is that they are wonderful!  The insoles are soft and cushy, yet it doesn't make my feet feel like they are sinking into too much foam.  For that reason I find them to be supportive,  whereas shoes with that intense cushion that the feet sink deep into the insole may be comfortable, but I do not find them to have solid support. @ wear a 7.5 Medium in most footwear and this is the size I buy in BZees.  The uppers have stretch, but if your feet  normally require a wide width that is a great tip given by @kaydee50  to go up a size.  

Thanks for the heads up about the TS.  A good-looking BZees would definitely be a do not pass up at a sale price. 

Trusted Contributor

I have had several pair of Bzees...found them all comfy and supportive. Have never attempted to put in the washing machine, however. 

Trusted Contributor

I wear Bzees all year long. I love them!  I need arch support and some height so they work great for me. They used to be sold in the Naturalizer  outlets so I got them for very low prices. Unfortunately the outlets are closed so I now try to find sales at Macys and Amazon. I have their boots for the winter, I wear the clogs and sandals as slippers and I wear their sandals in the summer. I have washed them all including the boots and they come out great. There is no break-in time and they are very lightweight. 

A few things to be aware of--I find that my size varies depending on the style. I wear between a 9 to a size 10 and sometimes I need a medium and sometimes a wide. Also if it is hot out I find that my feet sweat and slide around due to the non-fabric sandal foot beds. 

Esteemed Contributor

@hgsuddle. Bzees are my favorite everyday shoes.  I prefer the slip ins.  Yes, mine all have an arch cushion (which doesn't flatten out).  The shoes wash and dry beautifully.   I was on cold and place outside to dry.  

Regular Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I have a few pairs of the twisted knot sandals and they are wonderful.  They are like walking on clouds.  That is pretty much what I wore all spring/ summer.  The TS looks very comfortable and seems to have alot of support.  I am thinking of ordering the olive.  There shoes are well worth the money.

I have the twisted knot with a small wedge.  They are extremely comfortable and I like that I can throw them in the washer. (they come out looking new)

I find they run true to size.

Valued Contributor

I have 2 pairs of the clogs,from HSN was a Special. I like a clog type, just  easier to get in as I got older.Maybe have them going on 2 years this summer, like walking on marshmallows.

Was wanting a light color for summer, but wanted  a black also ,couldn't decide  went  for the 2 pairs clicked never regretted ,used flex pay ,and my feet have never been happier.

They do wash great ,looks like a new pair each time.