Honored Contributor
On 6/6/2014 Beejene said:

I just don't care for either. Nothing special as far as I'm concerned. I do, however, own many Kate Spade bags and wallets. Always unsurpassed quality, beauty and style.

Which just does to show how different we all are. I own a few Kate bags and while I love them and like her brand, overall, I don't find her handbags to be quite the same paragon of beauty and style as do you..., though they are beautifully made.

OP were it me, I'd probably go with the Brahmin. I know Tory has her fans and her bags are very nice, but again, this is just not a brand I personally find inspiring... Whatever you choose, you'll have a great bag and here's hoping you enjoy it!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Love Brahmin. They wear like you would not believe. I have 4 and love them all.

Deb

Contributor

Wow.....thanks to my purse "sisters." I do appreciate your suggestions and feedback. Looks like Brahmin is the hands down winner (vs. TB) though Kate Spade is not far behind. PS: There's a great KS outlet in Williamsburg, VA. Just went there and felt like a kid in a candy store. Thanks again for your comments. I appreciate it. Wish Brahmin comes to the Q.

Occasional Contributor

I would go with Brahmin hands down. That is all I have carried for several years and you can't beat the quality. Even my oldest ones look great. You will not be disappointed.

Respected Contributor

Do you have a particular style in mind? Color? So many to choose from. Enjoy.

ETA ~ Sign up at their website. They will send you a seasonal catalog every 3 months to drool over. LOL

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Frequent Contributor
Love Brahmin and I have quite a few. Really like they are light weight, but lately I thought their styles and colors have been lacking.
Respected Contributor

I too love Brahmin. But some of the more structured satchels are not light, but rather heavy. Beautiful leather and beautiful designs.

Respected Contributor

I don't have any Tory bags, but I do have two of Brahmin totes in the crocco and I have two wristlets in the crocco.

I LOVE them! They are beautiful and are lighter weight than other leather bags, and I think they ALL have the soft goldtone hardware which I prefer.

Occasional Contributor

I just received the Mini Arno in ruby. It's a beautiful bag and I will enjoy it over the years. Now a silly question - How do I adjust the strap length? If those are snaps, they are extremely tight and I can't get them open. I just don't want to do any damage.

Valued Contributor

Thank you for this opportunity to gush over Brahmin handbags! I received my third last week. Got my first last Spring (2013) another last Holiday (2013) and now my third.

Each and every one is true quality and design. Beautifully structured and you can smell the leather.

My first was the Taupe parade....a satchel bag. Then the Mini Asher Tote in the Holiday black/gold combination stripe. Now I have my first Croco (black/white) in the Corsica.

Keep them coming Brahmin! Also a real person to talk to when you have a question. They answer their phones quickly and professionally.

Very pleased with this line of classic handbags. Smiley Happy