Trusted Contributor

Re: Brahmin Bag in Pecan or Cocoa?

BTW, I know the pictures I posted are different (front and back views), but they're the only ones I could get to copy/paste.Smile I just wanted to show the 2 colors.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Respected Contributor

Oh no, now I'm drooling over the cocoa too! Such beautiful bags.
Honored Contributor

Love the cocoa. I'd wear it year round, but I can see where some would find it too dark for summer.
Regular Contributor

I have the pecan color and it's gorgeous! I see no red in it. I have received compliments from strangers on the color alone.

Brahmin is my favourite line of handbags! I agree with Q4U on it's quality and one of the best made bags around. I'll be getting a crossbody in a light color for the summer.

Devine, enjoy your handbag when you get it! I love the style you chose. You mentioned you already have several dark brown bags so I would go with the pecan Smile Let us know which color you end up with and what you think!

Valued Contributor

I have three handbags and two style of wallets all in Pecan and I don't think any red tones. Definitely not chocolate though. Pecan shows up all of the detail beautifully. I love Brahmin handbags. I am getting ready to purchase that same bag and matching wallet in the color called Ember. I also have a patent leather red bag and wallet, pink bag with wallet, copa cabana bag and wallet, black bag and wallet, and a toasted almond bag and wallet. I love them all and I want more LOL.

Beckyblu

Respected Contributor

Pecan, I think it's gorgeous. Enjoy!

Valued Contributor

Let me encourage you to purchase a Brahmin bag....they are incredible. Quality and design are fabulous....I now own four of them all purchased within the last two years.

My latest purchase was the ember Melbourne. It is a metallic burgundy color....much like the Pantone color of the year for 2015.

I could not be happier with the Brahmin company....top notch people.

Trusted Contributor

I just bought my first Brahmin cross body Mrs. Duxbury (Dillard's) in toasted almond. I am in love with it! The other colors are gorgeous too, but I have many dark bags already.
Honored Contributor

Also a Brahmin lover, and own 3 of their smaller bags in black, pecan, and cocoa. I agree with no red undertones in the pecan color.
Respected Contributor

I would choose the Pecan in Brahmin. You can't go wrong with the pecan and it is probably Brahmin's most popular color over the years. Also, the pecan is a warm color as opposed to the cool tones of the cocoa.