Respected Contributor

Dooney Hobo Logo Lock's Mysterious New Colors

An earlier thread usefully pointed out that 3 new colors are now listed for the Dooney hobo logo lock, but not showing the actual colors (light pink, lavender, sky). Anxious to see them, as they will probably sell out quickly if they are lovely.

I've been stalking the site, hoping they show up before Saturday's two shows. Just now Dooney switched out the sample bag with a pinkish color that MIGHT be one (though I wouldn't call it pale pink):

Dooney & Bourke Leather Hobo with Logo Lock and Accessories

I'm eyeing lavender. Anyone seen a glimpse of the 3 new colors yet?

Respected Contributor

Re: Dooney Hobo Logo Lock's Mysterious New Colors

Dooney & Bourke Leather Hobo with Logo Lock and Accessories

The 3 colors just appeared!

Adore the new lavender, much more violet than "grape" (which I own).

Anyone considering any of the 3 new colors?

Super Contributor

I just ordered the light pink thinking it was a baby pastel shade which is what I was looking for. The color they are showing is more like the watermelon that they have already shown. On Dooney.com light pink is exactly that, a light pastel, not watermelon. If that is the color, the bag goes back.

Valued Contributor

So am ordering either the sky or the lavender!!! Been waiting for a new blue in this bag, but that lavender is so spot on gorgeous I might go for it!!! Ugh, decisions decisions.
Valued Contributor

Interesting colors but I don't think I'd order one. I love love love blue color in general but the sky color looks "too blue" for my taste... I'd consider buying one for $100 maybe....but since I already have this bag in grape and dark grey, I cannot justify another one.... I was bad over at the jewelry section tonight Smiley Wink
Valued Contributor

Oh, and by the way, I already have another DB bag in baby pink and sky blue, so won't be getting those colors in other bags. Seems like light pink is a bit darker than baby pink.
Esteemed Contributor

I love this bag, but too bad it's 18 inches wide. I wish it was 14 inches wide. Hope they make a smaller version.
Valued Contributor

On 1/24/2015 BlingQueen022 said: I love this bag, but too bad it's 18 inches wide. I wish it was 14 inches wide. Hope they make a smaller version.
these measurements are wrong. I forgot the actual length but it's not 18. I think it's about 15.
Respected Contributor

Had the pink been a light baby pink, I would have caved. I have this bag in aqua and love it so it looks I will be breaking that one out soon and saving some money.

Deb

Ps. I was almost pulled in by the orYany the other night but did not cave there either. The mini cassie was tempting.

Super Contributor

Just received mine and it is just a shade or two lighter than the strawberry color. It's pretty but going back.