Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know who's facebook will show handbag previews?

I appreciated seeing handbag previews on Lisa's facebook and blogs. It gave the customer the chance to decide if they wanted to go for it or not prior to airing. Does anyone know, which host may be doing the same previews?
Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone know who's facebook will show handbag previews?

No idea... I thought maybe for Dooney Sue Clifton's would and I do see the new woven bag featured on her page, but otherwise, I guess it's a matter of checking all their pages, which, for me, is probably not worth it! If the Q would post which host is on for which show, it might make it easier to figure out who best to check but they don't seem to want to do that.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Steveib, think you may be right. For QVC bags, I prefer the Gili hobos and think they may still have a few to show in the future. Hope we get to see a preview somewhere.
Contributor

Amy Stran posted a pic on her Facebook page yesterday of a new Gili bag that she said would be available for her fb friends on Monday.

Honored Contributor

Oh gag me... I guess they've decide to anoint Amy as the heir apparent behind Shawn... Their choice, but I won't be 'following' Amy on FB... or, for that matter, watching her on QVC. Thank heavens for Shop HQ!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Thank you ChrisMom07. I saw the bag. Looks beautiful in white!
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

This bag is HUGE! I already have the original vintage leather hobo so I'll pass on this one. I bet it will cost over $400....
Contributor

On 1/24/2015 BLB said: Thank you ChrisMom07. I saw the bag. Looks beautiful in white!

You're welcome!! I see she just posted a better pic of the bag within the last few minutes. It's pretty but really big. Will have to take a peek Monday to see what colors it comes in, I'm sure I will pass on it but will still look Smile

Valued Contributor

On 1/24/2015 ChrisMom07 said:
On 1/24/2015 BLB said: Thank you ChrisMom07. I saw the bag. Looks beautiful in white!

You're welcome!! I see she just posted a better pic of the bag within the last few minutes. It's pretty but really big. Will have to take a peek Monday to see what colors it comes in, I'm sure I will pass on it but will still look Smile

Post #6 - I posted a link to her blog with more info on the bag and color options.