Respected Contributor

On the Birkenstock website, I just ordered a pair of Arizona soft footbed suede sandals in a color that has just come back in stock after a few months. It is called Moroccan blue, a beautiful shade like Prussian blue. It is lighter than navy.

Honored Contributor

@Enufstuff    Our friend, @lolakimono, last week posted a picture of that shoe in teal.  Several of us fell in love.  I saw the blue and it's very pretty too but my heart belongs to the teal.  I'm sure the blue people will appreciate your tip. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  Last week I did order the teal suede and had been waiting for a few months for the Moroccan blue to return. Teal, turquoise and aqua have been my colors forever. Like you, I love silver and turquoise jewelry since I fell in love with and got my first two pieces on Penobscot Indian Island in Old Town Maine.

I was about 8 years old and have been collecting ever since.

At that age, I did not realize that it was southwestern jewelry.

Having enufstuff, I try to restrain myself, but I just can't resist

getting "just one more piece" when we go to powwows.

A while back, I saw some of your beautiful pieces  here.

There is something so compelling and magical to me when I see turquoise.

Honored Contributor

@Enufstuff    Sounds like you're a true "sister of the stone".  After you get a supply of turquoise jewelry, you must collect all the clothing and accessories to go with it.  It never ends, a lifetime addiction. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Birkenstock Ladies

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

Of course most of my clothing has those colors. It's an automatic attraction. I do buy other colors too. When I was working, my co-worker would tease me about my jewelry, handbags and clothes

matching. Sometimes shoes too.

It was not always turquoise jewelry, I did wear gold and other gemstones too. One day I freaked her out.  I came in wearing a teal top, teal suede clogs with a peace sign buckle on them, matching jewelry and from my teal pebble leather Dooney and Bourke I whipped out a teal colored Tootsie Pop. I said, "Hey Dru, check this out." She cracked up laughing. She dressed very casually for the office.

Honored Contributor

I love birkies and I've tried different styles too. The only style that I wear now though is the single strap as this is the one I love the best but they don't make single straps very often at all anymore. I don't have the big buckle style b/c this one is too pricey for me.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

@Enufstuff 

I have to admit to succumbing to the teal Arizonas too. 🤗

Honored Contributor

@geezerette    I wanted the teal in the narrower width but they're out of my size.  I got on the list to be notified if and when they're available. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  That's great that you got on the list for the Teal

Arizona's. Hopefully they will be back soon. Mine arrived today

and I'm wearing them now. The suede is so soft and comfortable.

The only thing is I would have preferred silver tone buckles to the plastic. For what they cost, I think that plastic kind of cheapens the look. But, the teal color is beautiful.