Trusted Contributor

Most comfortable shoes I have ever owned are the David Tate sandals and the Comfortiva Neima

[ Edited ]

https://www.qvc.com/qvc.product.A424306.html?colorId=202&sizeId=F75&ref=GBA&cm_mmc=GOOGLESHOPPINGFEE...L|Dev|BrandProduct|accessories|shoes-_-Accshs-_-dc_110149314399_aud-484886547306Smiley Tonguela-711663581439__A424306-202-F75&cm_mmca1=c&cm_mmca2=110149314399&cm_mmca3=aud-484886547306Smiley Tonguela-711663581439&cm_mmca4=A424306-202-F75&cm_mmca5=pla&cm_mmca6=11312173395&cm_mmca7=Acquisition&cm_mmca8=Acq&cm_mmca9=CjwKCAjwzruGBhBAEiwAUqMR8MSEtNM5wZ8WsMl9BEfJGz7p6qxaiRlCc0qaJPmGLZ0AMfL74tZdqxoCjd4QAvD_BwE&cm_mmca12=Vendor&cm_mmca13=Accshs

https://www.qvc.com/Comfortiva-Neima-Sling-Dress-Sandals.product.A313980.html?recommendationTypeId=Z...

Honored Contributor

Re: Most comfortable shoes I have ever owned besides Clarks.

The links show two different pairs of shoes, I am confused 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Most comfortable shoes I have ever owned besides Clarks.

@I am still oxox wrote:

The links show two different pairs of shoes, I am confused 

Sorry, I should have said the most comfortable dress and sandals that I have ever worn.  it is two links; one to the David Tate sandals and one to the Comfortiva dress shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Most comfortable shoes I have ever owned are the David Tate sandals and the Comfortiva Neima

Thank you @crawford5153 for sharing your choices.  I have difficult feet and am always in the hunt and may give these brands a chance.  Lately, I am wearing Propet, Earth Origins, and Skechers.  My favorites are Earth Origins, but I can't give these brands full endorsement yet.  I am appreciative of the variety of sizing that Propet offers because I think it helped me figure out my true size, which has been a chore since it has changed.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Most comfortable shoes I have ever owned are the David Tate sandals and the Comfortiva Neima

The Clarks Women's Hope Roxanne Loafer is my shoe for wintertime along with the Lexi Marigold Q Platform for summer.  When I find something comfortable I get them in every conceivable color as I also have difficulty with my feet. Hope this helps! You cannot tell you have them on they are so comfortable and so are the David Tate and the Comfortiva I mentioned earler.

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Thank you @crawford5153 for sharing your choices.  I have difficult feet and am always in the hunt and may give these brands a chance.  Lately, I am wearing Propet, Earth Origins, and Skechers.  My favorites are Earth Origins, but I can't give these brands full endorsement yet.  I am appreciative of the variety of sizing that Propet offers because I think it helped me figure out my true size, which has been a chore since it has changed.

Esteemed Contributor

@crawford5153 I have bought many Clark's shoes.  They used to work for me and then at some point they didn't.  The sizing was inconsistent and the toe boxes too small.  I don't expect to buy this brand again.

Respected Contributor

As far as comfort goes, I think Born shoes (flats) are phenomenal!

Over the years, I've also had great luck with Poetic License (from HSN and ebay).

I'll never wear another heel--flats are perfect for me.

Valued Contributor

A pair of Bass loafers that had oblique toes. It was more than 10 years ago, so I'm not sure of the style number of name, but I had a pair in black and brown and wore them every single day for teaching middle school music. 

Briggsie

Honored Contributor

I'm an RN and discovered Alegrias years ago.  I have several pairs and several styles but I've decided to stop wearing clogs to work in case I have to run.  I work in psych and sometimes we have to move fast.

I need to have red shoes for work because no matter how psychotic a patient is, he or she will pause long enough to comment on my shoes.  They always make the connection to The Wizard of Oz.

But Alegria hasn't been offering as many red shoes lately.  I ended up ordering a pair of Duettes (QVC carries some, too).

Alegria Duette Plumtastic Slip On *DUE-112 | eBay

These are like bedroom slippers.  And they're quiet.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Believe it or not my most comfortable shoes are a pair of Clarks ankle boots I bought from the Q years ago.  I still wear them.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)