Honored Contributor

Re: Birkenstock Arizona- Cosmic Sparkle Old Rose

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom @ScrapHappy @lolakimono @Mary Bailey @sunshine45 

We have several warehouse designed stores called DSW.  I believe they are a chain.

Ever since my granddaughters were...well..born grandma ( that’s me) would take them there to educate them on the importance of shoes...HA!  I seldom buy shoes there because (call me Bigfoot) I wear a size 11.

Anyway I noticed maybe 1 year ago they finally wised-up and started selling...wait for it...Birkenstock shoes.

The problem I had was that they were the one’s with the wide straps and boring brown colors.  

All all of my Birkenstock’s, Birki’s etc., came from QVC.  HSN was selling what looked to me like fake Birkenstock’s.

Nothing in my life is worthy of bragging about (except my cat Bill and my collection of Birkenstock’s).

I sure do love both.  If I don’t learn anything this year, I will do my best to learn how to post some pictures to QVC so you guys can see my Birkenstock’s.  

There  is a huge variety of designs, colors, styles.  There are clogswith flowers on them, Mary Jane style, you name it, all from QVC’s ‘wonderful old days’.

Sorry to bla bla on and on but when you start talking about Birkenstock’s...I’m all in.

Take care sweet fellow Birkenstock lovers....one day everyone will know what we already know ...”Birkenstock’s rule”...😻♥️👌

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono , glad you're back. 

I probably need these for sure.  I love pink and birks !

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono  I'm not a huge Birkenstock fan but this pair turned my head. It's gorgeous.Very girlie.I'm gonna check it out on the website.

Trusted Contributor

I love them.  Just wish they would have something similar without an open toe.  Don't like to always have my toes polished in the summer.  Still, it's a very tempting purchase for when they are polished.  

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono  Those would nice with a sparkly pedicure!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

There is a pair with hearts.

Arizona Birko-Flor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 

There is a pair with hearts.

Arizona Birko-Flor

@lolakimono - where did you find those?

My pink sparkle Birkenstock's arrived last night.  I'd ordered them from Amazon international.  Great price and free shipping. Thanks again for posting about them.  I'm very happy with them.  Sparkles....what more could you ask for?

@lolakimono -I just found the hearts on Amazon, shipping from the Amazon global store.  Free shipping. I ordered a pair for me and one for my sister.  So cute. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh 

I'm so glad you love them!

They are from the Birkenstock.com site.  They have a lot of interesting colors (not as many patterns) but I know that we have some heart lovers here, like @cherry .

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Thanks for the heads up.  I will go there and look at them.

I like them. I wish the straps were different bit I really like the pink hearts.

Again thanks.  You are really good at finding them.. I think I’m picky because I have so many of different colors, straps and designs.

But I need some pink ones.😘😻

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @Having some time on my hands, LOL,  I wandered over to Birkenstock.com and ended up ordering 2 more pairs of Birkenstock's and then ordered another pair from Zappos.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?