Honored Contributor

Re: Birkenstock Arizona- Cosmic Sparkle Old Rose

@gidgetgh 

Sorry- took a "break" to do some end of semester grading.

I got them from Birkenstock.com.

I figured I needed to share them with you since you shared the "ruby slippers" with me Heart  AND I sense that you could use some sparkle.  

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Thank you @lolakimono! I HAVE to have them! I do have a sparkly black pair from years ago, but. . .  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom 

Did you get your black sparkly ones from the Q?

I might have the same pair.  My friend calls them my "Michael Jackson" sandals.

I was trying to remember who else was a solid Birkenstock lover, so if you think of someone that I missed, give them a shout out.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN has 1 left (not my size) 6/6.5 Birkenstock Arizona Cosmic Sparkle Sandal

685-076 $99

The big A has a lot of colors. 
Honored Contributor

I like those although the wide strap isn’t one of my favorite styles.

I don’t have any pink ones.  I have an entire room that holds all my jewelry and shoes.

Probably 3/4 of them Re Birkenstock shoes.

I love my Birkenstock shoes.

Honored Contributor

love this sparkling rose! would love to see them in white or off white sparkle also. i like my birkenstocks with some bling and/or pizazz! have not purchased quite as many as i used to, mainly because i also really like the vionic footbed.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@beach-mom 

Did you get your black sparkly ones from the Q?

I might have the same pair.  My friend calls them my "Michael Jackson" sandals.

I was trying to remember who else was a solid Birkenstock lover, so if you think of someone that I missed, give them a shout out.  

@lolakimono - I did! I "found" QVC because I couldn't find a store here that carried anything but the basic models, and I was used to a larger selection. Claudia was the Birkenstock representative I "knew."

I started wearing them in my 20's when all you could get was the basics. My first pair was a man's Arizona, and I still have them. I won't tell you how many pairs I've accumulated! LOL!  Smiley Wink

I will try to think of others who love Birkenstock!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66Nice to see you!   I was just thinking of you  Hope all is well  Take care

Respected Contributor

I'd buy them.

Esteemed Contributor

Claudia was such a sweet, unassuming rep. from Germany. She was well-traveled and often spoke of her journeys.  I enjoyed her stories and brief glimpses of her  parents and grandparents history. 

When she became engaged one of the QVC hosts looked at Claudia's engagement ring and rudely said, "That's a sweet little ring." Claudia may have been offended, but she didn't miss a beat as she continued to sell Birkenstock's with a great smile on her face and a warm tone in her voice. The host was speachless!  Claudia was the true professional that day. Heart

I haven't watched that QVC host since. She still thinks too highly of herself.                                                                                                

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66    Just purchased an Arizona pair in creme with pink flowers all over them on Birkenstock.com. They are sooo pretty and feminine - and after this much snow I really am ready for flowers!! Am I returning to my "flower child days"?? IDK, but they certainly are different from my dozens and dozens of others. Smiley Very Happy 

Money screams; wealth whispers.